Reload this Page >

Mens World Hockey Championsips!

Mens World Hockey Championsips!

Old Apr 19th 2007, 3:49 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation
Default Mens World Hockey Championsips!

Here's the schedule for the games.

First game is being televised on April 27 at 5am PT. Second game being televised on April 30 at 9am.

Interesting that TSN can broadcast the mens games which are being played in Russia, but preferred to broadcast rugby games being played in europe during the womens games. Sexist at its best!

http://www.tsn.ca/canadian_hockey/fe...=9753&hubname=

GO CANADA GO!!

Last edited by willmore; Apr 19th 2007 at 3:52 pm.
Old Apr 19th 2007, 7:21 pm

Souvenir is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Mens World Hockey Championsips!

Originally Posted by willmore
Here's the schedule for the games.

First game is being televised on April 27 at 5am PT. Second game being televised on April 30 at 9am.

Interesting that TSN can broadcast the mens games which are being played in Russia, but preferred to broadcast rugby games being played in europe during the womens games. Sexist at its best!

http://www.tsn.ca/canadian_hockey/fe...=9753&hubname=

GO CANADA GO!!
Let's face it, sweetie, European rugby (OK, any rugby) is always going to be more entertaining to watch than Hayley Furburgerhelper and her gang of Mexican lesbians getting rough with each other.

<can I do my Fatima Whitbread joke yet?>
Old Apr 19th 2007, 7:24 pm

Steve_P is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Souvenir
Let's face it, sweetie, European rugby (OK, any rugby) is always going to be more entertaining to watch than Hayley Furburgerhelper and her gang of Mexican lesbians getting rough with each other.

The womens competition was over last week but I'm sure the men will appreciate your description of their team.
Old Apr 20th 2007, 1:02 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Steve_P
The womens competition was over last week but I'm sure the men will appreciate your description of their team.
He's jsut jealous because he's dying to have a three-some with haley and one of the other girls....!
Old Apr 20th 2007, 1:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

What does that say about the state of society today?

Ok lets hear your joke.....!
Old Apr 20th 2007, 7:07 am
BE Forum Addict

steve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Souv you like rugby? Well so do I, will miss the world cup would have gone to France to watch a few games if I were still here but I'll be there in Ottawa from August, that's life. There's a few bars I've looked up who are likely to view the games live but as as someone 'on the ground' what would you suggest? I guess there should be a bit more interest on the Quebec side.
There's loads of information on home viewing of football (soccer), tv stations etc. on this site but nothing on rugby, any suggestions?
Old Apr 20th 2007, 10:46 am

What does that say about the state of society today?

Ok lets hear your joke.....!
Fatima Whitbread goes to the doctor.

"Doctor, I've got a bit of a problem with bodily hair"

"Tell me more"

"Well, you can see that I have it on my face. I've also got it down my front"

"How far down?"

"Right down to my bollocks"
Old Apr 20th 2007, 11:35 am

Originally Posted by steve666
Hey Souv you like rugby? Well so do I, will miss the world cup would have gone to France to watch a few games if I were still here but I'll be there in Ottawa from August, that's life. There's a few bars I've looked up who are likely to view the games live but as as someone 'on the ground' what would you suggest? I guess there should be a bit more interest on the Quebec side.
There's loads of information on home viewing of football (soccer), tv stations etc. on this site but nothing on rugby, any suggestions?
I'm not a huge fan of rugby, although I'll watch it if it's on. However, there does appear to be a fairly active rugby club scene here.

http://www.eorurugby.com
http://www.rugbyquebec.qc.ca
Old Apr 20th 2007, 12:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

steve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not a huge fan of rugby, although I'll watch it if it's on. However, there does appear to be a fairly active rugby club scene here.

http://www.eorurugby.com
http://www.rugbyquebec.qc.ca
No, I don't go out of my way, but it's the only sport I enjoy watching, both live and on the tv. Thanks for the links, I'll look them up later.
Old Apr 20th 2007, 3:13 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Stop hijacking my hockey thread!!!!

Start your own stupid rugby thread if you want to discuss rugby instead of hockey!

Last edited by willmore; Apr 20th 2007 at 3:26 pm.
Old Apr 20th 2007, 4:30 pm

Stop hijacking my hockey thread!!!!

Start your own stupid rugby thread if you want to discuss rugby instead of hockey!
No. Rugby is a manly game. Almost as manly as, say, gurl's hockey.

Did you see the Sens game last night? I thought it was great. Crosby has a great future ahead of him. He might want to consider changing his name though.
Old Apr 20th 2007, 4:45 pm

Did you see the Sens game last night? I thought it was great. Crosby has a great future ahead of him. He might want to consider changing his name though.
Missed all the games last night, no great loss as far as I'm concerned.

I wonder if Syd the Kid (Crosby) will accept an invite to play for team Canada in the upcoming World Championships?

Curios as to why he should consider a name change?
Old Apr 20th 2007, 4:52 pm

Missed all the games last night, no great loss as far as I'm concerned.

I wonder if Syd the Kid (Crosby) will accept an invite to play for team Canada in the upcoming World Championships?

Curios as to why he should consider a name change?
Sydney Crosby. He's 19, in 2007. And he's called Sydney.
Old Apr 20th 2007, 4:54 pm

Sydney Crosby. He's 19, in 2007. And he's called Sydney.
Well he's managed to survive quite well since 1988 with that name no point in changing it now.
Old Apr 20th 2007, 6:20 pm

Well he's managed to survive quite well since 1988 with that name no point in changing it now.
Perhaps not. But, Sydney? Purleeze!!! One can begin to understand his talent for hockey. He must have been body-checking since kindergarten.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.