Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

Which medical insurance company?

Which medical insurance company?

Old Jun 9th 2009, 12:21 pm
Forum Regular

luvmykids has much to be proud ofluvmykids has much to be proud ofluvmykids has much to be proud ofluvmykids has much to be proud ofluvmykids has much to be proud ofluvmykids has much to be proud ofluvmykids has much to be proud ofluvmykids has much to be proud ofluvmykids has much to be proud ofluvmykids has much to be proud ofluvmykids has much to be proud of
Default Which medical insurance company?

We are moving to New Brunswick in July. From my understanding you have to have lived in NB for three months before you can apply for medicare. I've been looking into insurance companies to cover us for the first three months. I wondered who people would recommend? I'm interested in CanadaSure but the fee is £££. Anyone out there a bit cheaper?

Thanks
Old Jun 9th 2009, 12:31 pm
Seasoned Maritimer

Tangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Which medical insurance company?

Originally Posted by luvmykids
We are moving to New Brunswick in July. From my understanding you have to have lived in NB for three months before you can apply for medicare. I've been looking into insurance companies to cover us for the first three months. I wondered who people would recommend? I'm interested in CanadaSure but the fee is £££. Anyone out there a bit cheaper?

Thanks
That's the one I used for family when they came over.