Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

BE Maple Leaf awards 2014 - Poster i'd be least likely to kick out of bed (F)

View Poll Results: Poster i'd be least likely to kick out of bed (F)
The4BellsLondon
9.68%
Tirytory
3.23%
SchnookoLoly
22.58%
Mandymoochops
3.23%
ExKiwiLass
3.23%
Christmasoompa
32.26%
MillieF
12.90%
Jerseygirl
12.90%
Voters: 31. You may not vote on this poll

BE Maple Leaf awards 2014 - Poster i'd be least likely to kick out of bed (F)

Old Dec 17th 2014, 6:10 am
BE Enthusiast

Yorkiechef has a reputation beyond reputeYorkiechef has a reputation beyond reputeYorkiechef has a reputation beyond reputeYorkiechef has a reputation beyond reputeYorkiechef has a reputation beyond reputeYorkiechef has a reputation beyond reputeYorkiechef has a reputation beyond reputeYorkiechef has a reputation beyond reputeYorkiechef has a reputation beyond reputeYorkiechef has a reputation beyond reputeYorkiechef has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: BE Maple Leaf awards 2014 - Poster i'd be least likely to kick out of bed (F)

Have you seen this?
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ic3LUCu8-IU

Copy and paste to browser if it helps.

Or go search YouTube wife hack
Old Dec 17th 2014, 6:39 am
Concierge

SchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: BE Maple Leaf awards 2014 - Poster i'd be least likely to kick out of bed (F)

Originally Posted by JamesM
I already voted for you here
Aw, I am flattered. I shall buy you in a drink in January as a thank you.

I hope we can put the whole Fantasy Hockey episode behind us now.[/QUOTE]

Aaaw. Yes, I think that can be safely put behind us! As long as you then also forgive me for being a bit grumpy with the drunken loud yelling friend last time! I am very much looking forward to sharing a drink at the next meetup.
Old Dec 17th 2014, 6:49 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JamesM
I already voted for you here

Old Dec 17th 2014, 6:51 am
Concierge

SchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by christmasoompa

MODS SHALT NOT ABUSE THINE POWER!!!!!
Old Dec 17th 2014, 6:52 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SchnookoLoly
MODS SHALT NOT ABUSE THINE POWER!!!!!
Ah, stuff that. There's a huge trophy, endless glory and a million dollars at stake here.

Oh, wait..........
Old Dec 17th 2014, 6:55 am
Concierge

Ah, stuff that. There's a huge trophy, endless glory and a million dollars at stake here.

Oh, wait..........
Someone been tellin' you porky pies, Oomps!

Just huge bragging rights. *swagger*
Old Dec 17th 2014, 7:10 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Someone been tellin' you porky pies, Oomps!

Just huge bragging rights. *swagger*
Ah, sod it then. If you don't get anything other than bragging rights then I can't be bothered.

I'm off to campaign for Mod of The Year instead. We get the trophy, glory and dosh for that one, right?
Old Dec 17th 2014, 7:17 am
Concierge

Ah, sod it then. If you don't get anything other than bragging rights then I can't be bothered.

I'm off to campaign for Mod of The Year instead. We get the trophy, glory and dosh for that one, right?
I'd say that perhaps the mod who wins gets a promotion to supermod... but you are already there... so...

You just get more bragging rights?

Oh wait, I know. Right now you just have a sign that says "Ban?"

Instead you get this:
Old Dec 17th 2014, 7:26 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Oh, that's totally worth winning for.

*heads off with a loudhailer to campaign with, a shovel to get rid of Sue (aka 'the competition') with, cakes to bribe with, and lips puckered for kissing babies*
Old Dec 17th 2014, 7:27 am
Concierge

Oh, that's totally worth winning for.

*heads off with a loudhailer to campaign with, a shovel to get rid of Sue (aka 'the competition') with, cakes to bribe with, and lips puckered for kissing babies*
NNNOOOWWW you've got the right idea!!!
Old Dec 17th 2014, 12:30 pm
Dive Bar Drunk

JamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond repute

Aw, I am flattered. I shall buy you in a drink in January as a thank you.

I hope we can put the whole Fantasy Hockey episode behind us now.
Aaaw. Yes, I think that can be safely put behind us! As long as you then also forgive me for being a bit grumpy with the drunken loud yelling friend last time! I am very much looking forward to sharing a drink at the next meetup.
Yup the Canadian guy. That was really random. I'd forgotten he turned up till he asked me if everybody liked him the following week.