Manhunt for Magnotta

Old Jun 5th 2012, 7:37 pm

dollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Manhunt for Magnotta

Originally Posted by Greenhill
All it says in the video description about the dog is:

*This is pretty vile stuff so don't read it*

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Using a knife and fork, the murderer then slices a piece of fatty flesh from victim’s ass and presumably eats it before bringing a hungry dog in to also feast on freshly killed man. The black and white pooch could not resist the smell of raw flesh and bit right into the stump.
dbd33 in his infinite wisdom (no relation to Norman) trying to amuse, badly.
Old Jun 5th 2012, 7:39 pm
Pictou County Superstar™

Greenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond repute

I will email him the website address then.

Originally Posted by dollface
dbd33 in his infinite wisdom (no relation to Norman) trying to amuse, badly.
Old Jun 5th 2012, 7:41 pm

dollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Greenhill
I will email him the website address then.
Old Jun 5th 2012, 9:44 pm
Banned

ultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dollface
YEah, we knew that. He allegedly cut bits of the victims ass and ate it on that sick video, he also let a hungry dog in to chow down on a leg. He then sexually abused the torso with his genitals then with a bottle, allegedly. Do we think meds can help this nutter?
I haven't seen the video and I don't intend to....the picture you painted just put me off me dinner...cheers luv
Old Jun 5th 2012, 10:34 pm

Originally Posted by ultrarunner
I haven't seen the video and I don't intend to....the picture you painted just put me off me dinner...cheers luv
Actually you're right I will delete this - you do likewise as you copied my post. Apologies.

Ok tried to delete and it doesn't let me. I will ask iaink to delete for me.

Just for the record, I haven't and won't be seeing the video either.

Last edited by dollface; Jun 5th 2012 at 10:40 pm.
Old Jun 5th 2012, 10:36 pm
Nuther day in paradise.ca

magnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone know what has become of the dog, it was just a little black n white puppy, 6-10 months old.

Last edited by magnumpi; Jun 5th 2012 at 10:39 pm.
Old Jun 5th 2012, 10:40 pm

Originally Posted by magnumpi
Anyone know what has become of the dog, it was just a little black n white puppy, 6-10 months old.
Really OMG it's all so sad
Old Jun 5th 2012, 11:18 pm

Looks like the sick **** may have sent 2 of the missing human remains to 2 ELEMENTARY SCHOOLS in Vancouver WTF? ALLEGEDLY

Last edited by dollface; Jun 5th 2012 at 11:23 pm.
Old Jun 5th 2012, 11:38 pm
He/him

kimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond repute

The web site is getting done according to this
Old Jun 5th 2012, 11:51 pm
BE Troll

Lord Vader has a reputation beyond reputeLord Vader has a reputation beyond reputeLord Vader has a reputation beyond reputeLord Vader has a reputation beyond reputeLord Vader has a reputation beyond reputeLord Vader has a reputation beyond reputeLord Vader has a reputation beyond reputeLord Vader has a reputation beyond reputeLord Vader has a reputation beyond reputeLord Vader has a reputation beyond reputeLord Vader has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iaink
If hes mentally competent and all this was premeditated for the sake of 15 minutes of fame then its fair enough.

If hes a paranoid schizophrenic and off his rocker due to a chemical imbalance in his brain and had no control over what he did, and if he can be cured to pose no threat to himself or anyone else, then thats totally barbaric IMO.
So who is expert that can say, "He's all better now, he ain't crazy no more, I fixed him all up proper, got his synapses all straightened out? Sorry, but you kill someone, have sex with the dead body, eat some of the body, dismember them and put the parts in the ****ing mail? And video tape it and post it online? We got a cure for that shit?

Last edited by Lord Vader; Jun 6th 2012 at 12:01 am. Reason: christ, I forgot the cannabalism part and the posting it online part
Old Jun 5th 2012, 11:59 pm
Beep

el_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iaink
Hypothetically I have no desire to see them dead, I dont see how that makes my loss any easier to bare. Your choices are flawed though aint they? There is also the option that they do their time and make a life elsewhere afterwards.

20 years is a long time, I absolutely believe that people make mistakes and that people can change (some will, some wont), and that there is room in the world for forgiveness. However I would be extremely uncomfortable with them in my neighbourhood, but I expect there are ways to avoid that in reality.
No flaws in the choices since they're literal and the only choices available in my hypothesis

So do you choose to have them taken from the earth or see them on a daily basis enjoying life for the remainder of your years?

In reality of course you could choose to uproot your life and move elsewhere further from family and friends, but in this post that's not an option

Personally, I would see them dead.
Old Jun 6th 2012, 12:02 am
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute

Yup DollFace _ linky here. Bloody nutter http://www.globaltvbc.com/two+packag...990/story.html
Old Jun 6th 2012, 12:07 am
Beep

el_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Almost Canadian
Is it not also wrong to detain someone when society does not allow one to detain another? A bit of a circular argument if you ask me.
What if that person was imprisoned and went in to kill a prison officer and a cellmate? Is that blood on the hands of those who oppose the death penalty

I also wonder how many of the opposed would be mortified and uncomfortable if a convicted murderer/paedophile/rapist who had served their time came to live next door

No doubt the latter would have the majority show they have deep opinions on matters of goodness only when they're not directly impacted.

I love reading these debates
Old Jun 6th 2012, 12:13 am
Beep

To those who are happy to have a convicted person cured and rehabilitated before reintegration, would you be comfortable having a convicted paedophile babysit your children for the evening after reintegration?

If not, why not?

If yes, are you out of your ****ing mind?
Old Jun 6th 2012, 12:15 am
BE Troll

Lord Vader has a reputation beyond reputeLord Vader has a reputation beyond reputeLord Vader has a reputation beyond reputeLord Vader has a reputation beyond reputeLord Vader has a reputation beyond reputeLord Vader has a reputation beyond reputeLord Vader has a reputation beyond reputeLord Vader has a reputation beyond reputeLord Vader has a reputation beyond reputeLord Vader has a reputation beyond reputeLord Vader has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The4BellsLondon
Yup DollFace _ linky here. Bloody nutter http://www.globaltvbc.com/two+packag...990/story.html
Yeah, you knew that it was a matter of time before the other parts started showing up. I guess that leaves the head? Who knows where that will end up.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.