LMO & PNP

Old Feb 20th 2009, 8:29 pm
Lloydminster AB

kate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond repute
Default LMO & PNP

does anyone know how that all works now? does it mean that people on the LMO loose it, even if they are still in canada? and now out of work, or can they still look for other jobs on the LMO (if there is work to be had) and how does the PNP still work for people still on the LMO. I have had people ask me about how it all works now and I dont have a friggin clue ANY one know how it all works now and could explain I cant help them
thanks
Old Feb 21st 2009, 1:41 pm
Seasoned Maritimer

Tangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: LMO & PNP

Originally Posted by kate white
does anyone know how that all works now? does it mean that people on the LMO loose it, even if they are still in canada? and now out of work, or can they still look for other jobs on the LMO (if there is work to be had) and how does the PNP still work for people still on the LMO. I have had people ask me about how it all works now and I dont have a friggin clue ANY one know how it all works now and could explain I cant help them
thanks
The way I understand it Kate - the LMO gives the right to apply for a TWP for a specific job for the primary applicant. If you lose the job, you may need a new LMO for a new position in order to apply for a new TWP. You can stay in Canada without a job if you lose it for the term of the existing TWP whilst looking for something else.

Some jobs don't need an LMO but there my knowledge goes a bit hazy.

The TWP supports your separate application under PNP ( never done it so don't know much about PNP - I came over on TWP while my SW application was going through ).

HTH.
Old Feb 21st 2009, 8:31 pm
Lloydminster AB

kate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tangram
The way I understand it Kate - the LMO gives the right to apply for a TWP for a specific job for the primary applicant. If you lose the job, you may need a new LMO for a new position in order to apply for a new TWP. You can stay in Canada without a job if you lose it for the term of the existing TWP whilst looking for something else.

Some jobs don't need an LMO but there my knowledge goes a bit hazy.

The TWP supports your separate application under PNP ( never done it so don't know much about PNP - I came over on TWP while my SW application was going through ).

HTH.
thank you I know some are looking for other jobs now and dont understand how things work as far as the LMO goes or the PNP, thanks for that it might help now
kate
Old Feb 21st 2009, 10:17 pm

or4ngecrush is an unknown quantity at this point

I am going through the PNP programme I can answer any questions if you need me to..