Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

Lets have a sing song

Lets have a sing song

Old May 8th 2007, 4:30 pm
Lloydminster AB

kate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Lets have a sing song

did Shep no eat Ben then chase hello Mary Lou for some bits and pieces and ended up glad all over
Old May 8th 2007, 4:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

fuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kate white
did Shep no eat Ben then chase hello Mary Lou for some bits and pieces and ended up glad all over
No - he went to "MacArthur Park" where he bit "Lady Madonna" who said" Please release me" as "Once is enough" and "I want to be free" as "It hurts me".
Old May 8th 2007, 7:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

burton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by skiboy10
No - he went to "MacArthur Park" where he bit "Lady Madonna" who said" Please release me" as "Once is enough" and "I want to be free" as "It hurts me".
Thougth he bit "lady Marmalade"
and he was "glad all over"
Old May 8th 2007, 7:36 pm
Lloydminster AB

kate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond repute

was that after shep shouted the lady is a tramp run baby run
Old May 8th 2007, 7:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

burton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond repute

was that after shep shouted the lady is a tramp run baby run
"Like a bat out of hell" he said "Wake me up before you go go". I said Baby "Heaven is a place on Earth"

Amen
Old May 8th 2007, 9:07 pm
Lloydminster AB

is danny boy there knock knocking on heavens door calling baby come back and relight my fire then went walking in the rain after crying in the chapel with the son of a preacher man and simon singing baby I dont care
Old May 8th 2007, 9:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

is danny boy there knock knocking on heavens door calling baby come back and relight my fire then went walking in the rain after crying in the chapel with the son of a preacher man and simon singing baby I dont care
Anything can happen and "I'm a believer" or at least I was "one day in my life"

Gaynor
x
Old May 8th 2007, 10:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

Stu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond repute

nice to see evertyone singing in perfect harmony
Old May 8th 2007, 10:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Stu-pot
nice to see evertyone singing in perfect harmony
"Dont leave me this way" stu "When will I see you again"
Old May 8th 2007, 11:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

Stu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond repute

i'm still here in the midnight hour
Old May 9th 2007, 7:26 am
Lloydminster AB

Good morning good morning there's sunshine on my pillow and that makes me happy now its just another day here we go again Im sorry could not last until the mid night hour but lets dance
Old May 9th 2007, 7:31 am
BE Forum Addict

simon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud of

'Morning all,

That night was awesome! Roger Waters in full flight - Wow!

So we saw him "in the flesh", making it one of the "happiest days of our lives". The audience sat there like "sheep" while the man next to me said, "have a cigar". I refused and replied, "shine on you crazy diamond" and all he did was "breathe".

Still, "time" was on our side as we watched the light show - like a "great gig in the sky" - very definitely worth the "money", although it was loud enough to cause "brain damage".

More to follow.......

Simon

Simon
Old May 9th 2007, 7:33 am
BE Forum Addict

Good morning good morning there's sunshine on my pillow and that makes me happy now its just another day here we go again Im sorry could not last until the mid night hour but lets dance
"what's it all about ?" Would love to go to the "Fairground" but had a "Hard Days Night" "Yesterday". Maybe if I "Imagine" that "Life is a Rollercoaster" I'll be fine.
Old May 9th 2007, 7:58 am
BE Forum Addict

simon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by skiboy10
"It's now or never" so I'm putting on my "Blue suede shoes" and going "Somewhere over the rainbow" in search of a "House that has everything" on "Blueberry Hill".

Hopefully we will be "The folks who live on the hill" who live the "Impossible dream". There will be "Peace in the valley" and it will be "Always on my mind" to live my life "My way".

"I don't care if the sun don't shine" and "Raindrops keep falling on my head" as "When it rains it really pours" so we'll be "Riding the Rainbow".

If we have "Suspicion" about safety we could get a "Hound dog" and call him "Old shep".
Nice one Skiboy

"shine on you crazy diamond"

Simon
Old May 9th 2007, 8:45 am
BE Forum Addict

I'm going on a "Happy Holiday" to see my "Dream Lover" - "I should be so Lucky Lucky lucky lucky" if we do "The Cha Cha Slide" (know what I mean )

Gaynor
x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.