Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

let's all talk about me now......

let's all talk about me now......

Old Apr 9th 2007, 12:46 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation
Default Re: let's all talk about me now......

Originally Posted by Texas Mom
Behaving themselves!
Seem to have had a memory lapse incident free day today, touch wood, there's still a few hours to go till bed!
I have popped again though and just ate dinner so the little man is kicking the crap out of me!
Arent you the lucky one then! Mine were out-of-control 99% of the time and got the sh*t kicked out of me by both babioes.

Have a good evening love. Catch you tomorrow.
Old Apr 9th 2007, 12:47 am
BE Forum Addict

Texas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by willmore
Arent you the lucky one then! Mine were out-of-control 99% of the time and got the sh*t kicked out of me by both babioes.

Have a good evening love. Catch you tomorrow.
See ya hon, have a nice evening (what's left of it that is)!
Old Apr 9th 2007, 12:49 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

See ya hon, have a nice evening (what's left of it that is)!
Keeping up appearances is on soon, a double episode...that will make my evening. Take care hon.!

Be well.
Old Apr 9th 2007, 12:52 am
BE Forum Addict

Texas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond repute

Keeping up appearances is on soon, a double episode...that will make my evening. Take care hon.!

Be well.
PMSL I hate that crap!
I'm going to take the bins out as hubby is sat in his undies then I'm off upstairs to watch Desperate Housewives as he's watching something with a ball in it down stairs! Hey ho anything for a quiet life oh and somewhere in there I will put my child to bed too! (must remember that part)!
Catch ya later xx
Old Apr 9th 2007, 6:30 am

or4ngecrush is an unknown quantity at this point

Nice avatar Eddie. Mon the Gers!
Hey watch your language

Old Apr 9th 2007, 2:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by or4ngecrush
Hey watch your language

I see you are as mad as ever!
Was the easter bunny good to you? - keep it clean it's a family show!
Old Apr 9th 2007, 7:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

Mountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond repute

Happy Birthday to me, Happy birthday to me....etc......

Gaynor noticed, (Burton Bunch)

I'm in a huff now
Belated birthday wishes I hope you had a good one .
Old Apr 9th 2007, 7:14 pm

I see you are as mad as ever!
Was the easter bunny good to you? - keep it clean it's a family show!
Don't tell people I'm mad thats between you and me, and yes I got a couple of nice eggs.

Ems
Old Apr 9th 2007, 10:08 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Don't tell people I'm mad thats between you and me, and yes I got a couple of nice eggs.

Ems
Im sure your husband thinks so too! (and we already knew you were mad, no one had to tell us!)
Old Apr 9th 2007, 10:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

Im sure your husband thinks so too! (and we already knew you were mad, no one had to tell us!)
Her hubby is just as mad as she is ain't he sweet pea! Poor Goggs having to put up with you!
Old Apr 10th 2007, 7:02 pm

Hey your supposed to be on my team not that Texas Moms team, hers is rubbish isn't it Bavidge??? Ya Hun(ny) lol
Old Apr 10th 2007, 7:03 pm

Her hubby is just as mad as she is ain't he sweet pea! Poor Goggs having to put up with you!
yeah I suppose, he's in no right in the heid an aw tha' (luckily he doesn't come on here and I can say what I like)

Now lets get back to talking about me (in a nice way)
Old Apr 10th 2007, 7:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hey your supposed to be on my team not that Texas Moms team, hers is rubbish isn't it Bavidge??? Ya Hun(ny) lol
No there is just different. You're not where you want to be yet so wait till you're a few months down the line like me then there will not be rubbish just different. Being here makes you appreciate there more!

Confused you will be!
And can you tell I'm having a bad day.
Old Apr 10th 2007, 7:17 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hey I just call them like I see them......!