Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

Large scrubs please.............

Large scrubs please.............

Old Apr 5th 2008, 12:22 am
NS covern member #1

Poppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Large scrubs please.............

Yes, thats right. I want scrubs and I want them in Pavaroti sizes.........and no, Walmart ones dont come that big, or at least I couldnt see any

For those who are reading this and wondering, I mean the nursey garb worn in theatres and other nursey areas that might get messy

Would have posted this on the nurses board, but no bugger seems to go there and I know you guys are a knowledgable bunch................dont prove me wrong! If you can help it of course!

Old Apr 5th 2008, 12:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Biiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Large scrubs please.............

I've just been going through the tax receipts and see that my OH has bought them (in the womens section, haha, took him ages to get over that!) in Sears, Wal-Mart, Marks Work Wearhouse and in the US (Target and Meijer if you're close). But he's a skinny rake so I don't know about larger sizes - might be places to look though?
Old Apr 5th 2008, 12:42 am

bazzz is an unknown quantity at this point

http://www.mec.ca/Products/product_l...34374302702837
Old Apr 5th 2008, 12:49 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond repute

I would have a look at Mark's Workwarehouse or whatever it's called ...

(Bazz - tut tut )
Old Apr 5th 2008, 1:34 am
NS covern member #1

Poppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond repute

That 4 man tent sounds great - are the 4 men included or do I have to herd them in myself?

In other news, have found some online places - one has Baby phat ones in my size!! I am that shallow that I might get some of those!! bling at work, how can that ever be wrong?

Also found some different kind of crocs, called Docs...........but anyway, they are cool. Have a big flower cut out on the top and come in some crazy cool colours.
Old Apr 5th 2008, 1:39 am
BE Forum Addict

daft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Poppy2
Yes, thats right. I want scrubs and I want them in Pavaroti sizes.........and no, Walmart ones dont come that big, or at least I couldnt see any

For those who are reading this and wondering, I mean the nursey garb worn in theatres and other nursey areas that might get messy

Would have posted this on the nurses board, but no bugger seems to go there and I know you guys are a knowledgable bunch................dont prove me wrong! If you can help it of course!

Marks Work Wear is the place to go. Mobbs make seems to be best for large arses
Old Apr 5th 2008, 12:39 pm
NS covern member #1

Originally Posted by daft batty
Marks Work Wear is the place to go. Mobbs make seems to be best for large arses
It is a large arse that we need to accommodate.

Now if Dawn French needed scrubs there would be a whole range to choose from! I should get her to consider this right? I once saw her and her husband on the stairs where I used to work, they had been to visit someone and were going back to their car..................to this day I wish that i had said or done something more inspiring than nearly falling over and inhaling my own tongue
Old Apr 5th 2008, 5:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

destinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond repute

Don't you remember being in Marks Work Wear the other week, the one we couldn't get Robert out of. That kind of clothing is designer wear to him.

If you are going on a big spree there you should take him with you, he will be your friend for life!!

On a serious note, I think that you may find what you are looking for there.
Old Apr 5th 2008, 5:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

Corky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to behold

That 4 man tent sounds great - are the 4 men included or do I have to herd them in myself?

In other news, have found some online places - one has Baby phat ones in my size!! I am that shallow that I might get some of those!! bling at work, how can that ever be wrong?

Also found some different kind of crocs, called Docs...........but anyway, they are cool. Have a big flower cut out on the top and come in some crazy cool colours.

Does this all mean you are back to work?
Old Apr 5th 2008, 5:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

Corky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to behold

Now if Dawn French needed scrubs there would be a whole range to choose from! I should get her to consider this right? I once saw her and her husband on the stairs where I used to work, they had been to visit someone and were going back to their car..................to this day I wish that i had said or done something more inspiring than nearly falling over and inhaling my own tongue

Awww Dawn French........she is a riot. Haven't seen her in years though.
Old Apr 5th 2008, 9:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

daft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond repute

I didnt buy the largest arse size, so there is scope.

My family call the Vicar of Dibley the Daft batty show (sustituting me real name of course) as I am supposed to look like her, and they think that the character is me.
Old Apr 5th 2008, 10:32 pm
NS covern member #1

I didnt buy the largest arse size, so there is scope.

My family call the Vicar of Dibley the Daft batty show (sustituting me real name of course) as I am supposed to look like her, and they think that the character is me.

Too cool! I would love to look like her..............life's too cruel. I am more like Vicky Pollard from Little Britain.............
Attached Thumbnails Large scrubs please.............-vicky_pollard.jpg  
Old Apr 5th 2008, 10:33 pm
NS covern member #1

Ah but not blonde.

Yeah but no, but yeah, but no.
Old Apr 5th 2008, 11:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

Too cool! I would love to look like her..............life's too cruel. I am more like Vicky Pollard from Little Britain.............
she has certain admirable qualities!
Old Apr 6th 2008, 12:29 am
NS covern member #1

she has certain admirable qualities!
"are you trying to Gay me up?" As the illustrious Vicky herself would say!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.