Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

Kenmore self cleaning oven????

Wikiposts

Kenmore self cleaning oven????

Old Jan 16th 2010, 1:04 pm
Account Closed

fledermaus is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Kenmore self cleaning oven????

Originally Posted by AmyDavid
I actually just throw mine away when they need cleaning. Buy a new one. Saves having to breathe in stinky fumes from the self cleaning progam...
Yeah but, you do that with houses too don't you? Well rooves, walls, floors, septic tanks, wells...
Old Jan 16th 2010, 1:05 pm

AmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fledermaus
Yeah but, you do that with houses too don't you? Well rooves, walls, floors, septic tanks, wells...
I bloody well hate cleaning. Needs must and all that...
Old Jan 16th 2010, 2:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

albertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond repute

Good Lord. Should I be cleaning the oven? I've only had it three years it can't be dirty yet.
I definitely hear you there. In the UK my oven never got cleaned, just a wipe but last night I did cheese on toast and smoke filled the kitchen so it had to be done.
It doesnt look that different now, i.e it did'nt look that dirty!!
Old Jan 16th 2010, 3:42 pm
Happy in NB

Dave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond repute

tsk tsk, uncleaned ovens. Whatever happened to housekeeping as a profession You can't beat a bit of caustic soda, these new self cleaning jobs are a cop out of the great spring clean and 'burn yer lungs out'
Old Jan 16th 2010, 10:28 pm
Forum Regular

GagainPEI is a name known to allGagainPEI is a name known to allGagainPEI is a name known to allGagainPEI is a name known to allGagainPEI is a name known to allGagainPEI is a name known to allGagainPEI is a name known to allGagainPEI is a name known to allGagainPEI is a name known to allGagainPEI is a name known to allGagainPEI is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Dave+Jules
tsk tsk, uncleaned ovens. Whatever happened to housekeeping as a profession You can't beat a bit of caustic soda, these new self cleaning jobs are a cop out of the great spring clean and 'burn yer lungs out'
Hmm, let's see. That would be the equivalent to giving up a ride-on mower and using a scythe,yes? I'm sure if this thread had been titled "John Deere etc" it would have been 5 pages long by this morning.
Old Jan 16th 2010, 10:34 pm
Forum Regular

GagainPEI is a name known to allGagainPEI is a name known to allGagainPEI is a name known to allGagainPEI is a name known to allGagainPEI is a name known to allGagainPEI is a name known to allGagainPEI is a name known to allGagainPEI is a name known to allGagainPEI is a name known to allGagainPEI is a name known to allGagainPEI is a name known to all

Originally Posted by AmyDavid
What kind is it?
It's a Kenmore 970-6985.
Old Jan 17th 2010, 3:34 am
Happy in NB

Dave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by GagainPEI
Hmm, let's see. That would be the equivalent to giving up a ride-on mower and using a scythe,yes? I'm sure if this thread had been titled "John Deere etc" it would have been 5 pages long by this morning.
Hey no ride on mower here. I push the thing (well walk behind it) I need the exercise.
Old Jan 18th 2010, 3:03 am
BE Forum Addict

Tuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond repute

I love my self cleaning oven. When the smoke detector goes off every time you open the door, it's time to hit the 'nuke' button. Nothing more satisfying than the little pile of white dust left at the bottom after a clean cycle
Old Jan 18th 2010, 9:13 am
Account Closed

fledermaus is an unknown quantity at this point

What do you lot do to your ovens to get them so dirty??

Filthy beasts the lot of you
Old Jan 19th 2010, 10:23 am
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

It's a Kenmore 970-6985.
did you know thats a Calgary Cellphone number
Old Jan 19th 2010, 2:39 pm
Happy in NB

What do you lot do to your ovens to get them so dirty??

Filthy beasts the lot of you
cook food in them
Old Jan 19th 2010, 11:31 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
did you know thats a Calgary Cellphone number
Of course not!!

Any Mods on that will delete or hide this?
Old Jan 20th 2010, 3:22 am
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Of course not!!

Any Mods on that will delete or hide this?
Oh dont panic its not in use (yet)
Old Jan 20th 2010, 4:10 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
Oh dont panic its not in use (yet)
You bugger. Did you actually call? Not panicking, merely being pragmatic.
Old Jan 20th 2010, 4:18 am
Banned

You bugger. Did you actually call? Not panicking, merely being pragmatic.
Of course I called (I had a feeling it was a cell number and IF it had been in use would have suggested to Iain it was deleted)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.