Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

I've been kidnapped! Help!

I've been kidnapped! Help!

Old Apr 8th 2008, 9:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

YYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond repute
Talking I've been kidnapped! Help!

A brother to a friend and his wife has kidnapped me. No ransom demands. In fact, the wife just told my mother in an ichat that she intends to adopt me.

I'm in a gigantic house in Kitchener. They keep me in the guest room in the basement with a walkout to the garden. I have to bypass the bar and pool table before I can get out.

I am force fed alcohol and gourmet dinners. They threw an impromptu barbeque on sunday. Double-Double from Tim Horton's delivered daily. Banana/choc-chip muffins on demand.

Help! Please don't rescue me!
Old Apr 8th 2008, 9:11 pm
little snowy owl

Alberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I've been kidnapped! Help!

Poor you, that sounds terrible!!!
Old Apr 8th 2008, 9:20 pm
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Morwenna
Poor you, that sounds terrible!!!
Well, yes. It's Kitchener.

Poor thing.
Old Apr 8th 2008, 9:22 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by YYZlover
A brother to a friend and his wife has kidnapped me. No ransom demands. In fact, the wife just told my mother in an ichat that she intends to adopt me.

I'm in a gigantic house in Kitchener. They keep me in the guest room in the basement with a walkout to the garden. I have to bypass the bar and pool table before I can get out.

I am force fed alcohol and gourmet dinners. They threw an impromptu barbeque on sunday. Double-Double from Tim Horton's delivered daily. Banana/choc-chip muffins on demand.

I sound to me that your having a horrible time..maybe they could kidnap me instead mrs 007
Old Apr 8th 2008, 9:24 pm
Sawdust making harpy

mandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond repute

There there YYZ grin and bear it, be strong and may the force be with you
Old Apr 8th 2008, 9:34 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mandymoochops
There there YYZ grin and bear it, be strong and may the force be with you
should we start a fund for the ransom
How can anyone be treated in such a way
Old Apr 8th 2008, 10:13 pm
Sawdust making harpy

mandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond repute

Yes how about the "SAVE YYZ APPEAL". Though i'm not sure that anything short of a penthouse suite at The Ritz (or other similarly posh) with free everything would persuade her to find the energy to break free from this nightmare.

Keep your chin up, we will hold a vigil tonight at midnight with candles and champagne
Old Apr 9th 2008, 6:38 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mandymoochops
Yes how about the "SAVE YYZ APPEAL". Though i'm not sure that anything short of a penthouse suite at The Ritz (or other similarly posh) with free everything would persuade her to find the energy to break free from this nightmare.

Keep your chin up, we will hold a vigil tonight at midnight with candles and champagne
Called the Ritz no room im afraid, will try the Hilton ill ping Paris see if she can pull some strings, we can't give up got to save her, hang in there YYZ think positive we feel your pain
Old Apr 9th 2008, 6:45 am
Always lurking.

gingnut is a glorious beacon of lightgingnut is a glorious beacon of lightgingnut is a glorious beacon of lightgingnut is a glorious beacon of lightgingnut is a glorious beacon of lightgingnut is a glorious beacon of lightgingnut is a glorious beacon of lightgingnut is a glorious beacon of lightgingnut is a glorious beacon of lightgingnut is a glorious beacon of lightgingnut is a glorious beacon of light

I heard your Mom was in on it!
Old Apr 9th 2008, 1:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

YYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gingnut
I heard your Mom was in on it!
Actually, you are right. Because when they told her she said "please do!".

I knew my family always wanted to get rd of me.
Old Apr 9th 2008, 1:29 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Actually, you are right. Because when they told her she said "please do!".

I knew my family always wanted to get rd of me.
You are so brave, hang in there,
we are working on getting you out, i think Mrs Moo is negotiating with them right now something about putting herself in your place instead, see no sacrifice is too great
Old Apr 9th 2008, 1:36 pm

Souvenir is an unknown quantity at this point

Double-Double from Tim Horton's delivered daily.
Yikes! That's harsh treatment. Even Gitmo inmates don't get tortured that badly.
Old Apr 9th 2008, 4:27 pm
Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah

Lorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond repute

I have rallied the people of Regina Beach and when they stop drinking, playing on their ATV's and 4x4's and before the lake melts enough for them to put their boats out, we intend to march on Ontario to save you; however there are a few pubs on the way so it might take some time, does that sound ok with you
Old Apr 9th 2008, 6:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

mc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud of

I sent a team of French special forces to rescue you but when they found out Kitchener runs into Waterloo they mysteriously backed out
Old Apr 9th 2008, 7:03 pm
Yorkshire meets Vegas

Pretty Flowers has a reputation beyond reputePretty Flowers has a reputation beyond reputePretty Flowers has a reputation beyond reputePretty Flowers has a reputation beyond reputePretty Flowers has a reputation beyond reputePretty Flowers has a reputation beyond reputePretty Flowers has a reputation beyond reputePretty Flowers has a reputation beyond reputePretty Flowers has a reputation beyond reputePretty Flowers has a reputation beyond reputePretty Flowers has a reputation beyond repute

I drove through Kitchener on the way to the Maple syrup festival this weekend. Does that help at all????