Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

It's that time again! End of year polls 2017

It's that time again! End of year polls 2017

Old Dec 19th 2017, 12:58 am
Banned

Siouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond repute
Talking It's that time again! End of year polls 2017

Roll up, roll up! It's the end of the year Canada polls!

But wait........ there's more!

We're changing things up a little this year, we thought it would be fun to have our Canadian forum polls as usual ....... and then some of the category winners will go into "BE wide" polls to become supreme BE Champ for 2017 - so get ready to defend our Canadian winners and vote them up!

Please send me (by pm) your nominations for this years categories - you can nominate up to 3 people for each one.
Member I'd like to go on a bar crawl with
Most missed member
Member most likely to go off topic/derail a thread
Nicest member
Funniest member
Most contentious member
Newcomer of the year
Most helpful member
Member I'd most like to meet
Best thread or post of the year
Nominations will close on 23rd December at midday EST...

Last edited by Siouxie; Dec 19th 2017 at 4:23 am.
Old Dec 19th 2017, 2:53 pm
Banned

Siouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: It's that time again! End of year polls 2017

If nominating a thread or post, can you please include a link to it.. many thanks!

Old Dec 19th 2017, 8:35 pm
Yo

Shard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond repute

How about a 'Pontification Maximus' award? I can think of one or two nominees!
Old Dec 20th 2017, 7:34 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Shard
How about a 'Pontification Maximus' award? I can think of one or two nominees!
PM me who you want to nominate - you never know, it could get included!

I've had 2 people send me nominations, out of 192 views ... nominations close in 3 days!
Old Dec 21st 2017, 4:27 pm
Banned

Nominations close in 2 days - and I've only had 3 people bother to send me theirs. - is it lack of time or lack of enthusiasm? I'm not sure...

Old Dec 21st 2017, 5:33 pm
Oscar nominated

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute

Just done a few
Old Dec 21st 2017, 10:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

Shirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Siouxie
Nominations close in 2 days - and I've only had 3 people bother to send me theirs. - is it lack of time or lack of enthusiasm? I'm not sure...

Not a lack of enthusiasm, more that I’ve not been around here frequently enough this year to send in sensible suggestions/nominations.

Sorry .
Old Dec 21st 2017, 10:17 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by BristolUK
Just done a few
Thanks Bristol!

Originally Posted by Shirtback
Not a lack of enthusiasm, more that I’ve not been around here frequently enough this year to send in sensible suggestions/nominations.

Sorry .
Awww - we have missed you! You can still put in the ones like 'who I'd like to meet' or 'go on a pub crawl with' etc., - but if you don't feel up to it, don't worry..

Old Dec 22nd 2017, 3:07 pm
Banned

It's the final countdown.. 24 hours 53 minutes left.....

Get those nominations in you lazy lot!

Old Dec 22nd 2017, 8:46 pm
Banned

I'm a little disappointed....... less than a day to go and there's not many people who have sent any in. Apathy rears it's ugly head - and at Christmastime too! Perhaps we should have a category for 'most tardy poster' lol.. I think I could nominate ohhhhh about 300!

Thank you to the few (you know who you are) who took the time to send me your nominations.. it's appreciated!

Come on.. the rest of you still have time to get your nominations in!

Last edited by Siouxie; Dec 22nd 2017 at 8:52 pm.
Old Dec 23rd 2017, 8:23 pm
Banned

Any last minute requests?

I might turn a blind eye to the cut off, if anyone wants to play...