Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

Its Snowing in Dorset UK!!!!!!!!!!!

Its Snowing in Dorset UK!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Apr 6th 2008, 7:46 am
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute
Default Its Snowing in Dorset UK!!!!!!!!!!!

Its snowing for the first time in years!!

Don't know if its a sign, but I have just emailed my resume's for the first time to people in Canada, looked out the window and Canada has come to us this morning!
Old Apr 6th 2008, 7:53 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Its Snowing in Dorset UK!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by nikki dreaming

Don't know if its a sign, but I have just emailed my resume's for the first time to people in Canada, looked out the window and Canada has come to us this morning!
Good luck with the resumes, yep snowing in Cambs as well
OH hasd taken doggies out this morning ( his job at the weekends ) will look like a snowman by the time he gets back, then we will build a snowman with little one

meant to be driving daughter back to London today
Old Apr 6th 2008, 7:56 am
BE Enthusiast

TheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud of

Funny thing, weather.

The sun is shining in North Somerset! Wonder for how long, though.
Old Apr 6th 2008, 9:18 am

moondevil will become famous soon enoughmoondevil will become famous soon enough

Yep snow in lancashire as well

But now the sun is out, it will be good bye snow, but good whilst it lasted
Old Apr 6th 2008, 9:25 am
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute

Its stopped

Didn't get chance to make a snowman, its now starting to melt, oh well may snow again in a few years!!!
Old Apr 6th 2008, 9:27 am
Just Joined

aymeric is an unknown quantity at this point

Rain in paris...beurk!
Old Apr 6th 2008, 11:00 am
Forum Regular

The Smiths is a splendid one to beholdThe Smiths is a splendid one to beholdThe Smiths is a splendid one to beholdThe Smiths is a splendid one to beholdThe Smiths is a splendid one to beholdThe Smiths is a splendid one to beholdThe Smiths is a splendid one to beholdThe Smiths is a splendid one to beholdThe Smiths is a splendid one to beholdThe Smiths is a splendid one to beholdThe Smiths is a splendid one to behold

Woke up to Narnia in Worcestershire this morning!

Its Snowing in Dorset UK!!!!!!!!!!!-dsc00016.jpg

Its Snowing in Dorset UK!!!!!!!!!!!-dsc00027.jpg
Old Apr 6th 2008, 12:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

clynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by The Smiths
Woke up to Narnia in Worcestershire this morning!

Attachment 64915

Attachment 64916
Looks lovely...are any of the leaves on the trees yet where you are. Based on the amount of snow you have I'm sure the Sun newspaper will describe it as Siberian conditions or some such exaggeration.
Old Apr 6th 2008, 12:29 pm
Forum Regular

The Smiths is a splendid one to beholdThe Smiths is a splendid one to beholdThe Smiths is a splendid one to beholdThe Smiths is a splendid one to beholdThe Smiths is a splendid one to beholdThe Smiths is a splendid one to beholdThe Smiths is a splendid one to beholdThe Smiths is a splendid one to beholdThe Smiths is a splendid one to beholdThe Smiths is a splendid one to beholdThe Smiths is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by clynnog
Looks lovely...are any of the leaves on the trees yet where you are. Based on the amount of snow you have I'm sure the Sun newspaper will describe it as Siberian conditions or some such exaggeration.
Plants and wildlife will be very confused I think.

Camelia's, daffodils, tulips etc..all flowering beautifully.....and now this!

Friday was gorgeous sunny T-shirt weather. In fact, as I look out of the window it looks like most of the snow is gone. Suneshine and blue skies again. Yipppeee!

Just looked at BBC news and all the southern jessies in that there London are all in a tiz cos it was snowing!
Old Apr 6th 2008, 2:39 pm

Cassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond repute

Snowing in Lancashire but has not stuck.

Makes me think of Canada as well.
Old Apr 6th 2008, 3:30 pm
Forum Regular

LiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of light

Must be cold! Snowing in deepest darkest Cornwall!

Liff
Old Apr 6th 2008, 5:57 pm
Bristolish expat

Location: Bristol ~ Nanaimo, BC ... It's a bit like Salem's Lot!!
bananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TheCanes
Funny thing, weather.

The sun is shining in North Somerset! Wonder for how long, though.

Might not be for too long .......... my Dad just rang me from Weston-super-mare & it's snowing there .
Old Apr 7th 2008, 2:10 am
BE Forum Addict

pennyhp has a reputation beyond reputepennyhp has a reputation beyond reputepennyhp has a reputation beyond reputepennyhp has a reputation beyond reputepennyhp has a reputation beyond reputepennyhp has a reputation beyond reputepennyhp has a reputation beyond reputepennyhp has a reputation beyond reputepennyhp has a reputation beyond reputepennyhp has a reputation beyond reputepennyhp has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Nikki D

we moved from Bournemouth to New Brunswick last May and I can honestly say that I have seen more snow in the pst 4 months than in the whole of my life in Bournemouth.

When our kids were young if we had a bit of snow we would rush down to Queens Park golf course and go sliding down the biggest hills. It seemed to whole town would do the same.
You had to go the same day it snowed because it wouldn't be there the next
Old Apr 7th 2008, 3:23 am

Poppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond repute

I know I am in the wrong forum lol but just thought I would mention my mum is in Norwich Norfolk and they had 3 snow storms in the past 24hrs
Old Apr 7th 2008, 6:41 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Poppy girl
I know I am in the wrong forum lol but just thought I would mention my mum is in Norwich Norfolk and they had 3 snow storms in the past 24hrs
like your piccy

yes had quite a bit on and off and at bed time last night but all gone this morning, looks like it may snow again later though

Drove to London yesterday lots of people out making huge snowmen and throwing snowballs holiday atmosphere very nice

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.