Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

It's Rrrrrroll Up The Rim To Win time again...

It's Rrrrrroll Up The Rim To Win time again...

Old Mar 3rd 2008, 2:41 pm
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: It's Rrrrrroll Up The Rim To Win time again...

Originally Posted by Steve_P
Into oranges now are we Novo?
In a big way Steve.

It's actually quite fascinating how one can connect and mirror the recursive nature of the navel orange's most prominent feature to the space-time folding demanded by relationalist strictures of hermeneutic quantum gravity, don't you agree?
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 2:41 pm
Thinking the unthinkable.

Madmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Novocastrian
In a big way Steve.

It's actually quite fascinating how one can connect and mirror the recursive nature of the navel orange's most prominent feature to the space-time folding demanded by relationalist strictures of hermeneutic quantum gravity, don't you agree?
Glavin!
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 2:42 pm
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, by the way.

Great thread. Thanks for starting it.
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 2:43 pm
Born again atheist

Originally Posted by Madmac
Glavin!
Glavin?

Do I have to google!
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 2:43 pm

Steve_P is an unknown quantity at this point

In a big way Steve.

If you say so.

Having only a secondary school education I have no idea what you're on about.
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 2:45 pm

Oh, by the way.

Great thread. Thanks for starting it.
You're entirely welcome. Glad to be of assistance.

By the by I haven't been to Timmies yet.
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 2:46 pm
Born again atheist

If you say so.

Having only a secondary school education I have no idea what you're on about.
Not a lot actually.

mac, is this the glavin of which you speak?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terry_Glavin

If so, why?
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 2:50 pm

This is almost as exciting as watching the election results roll in.

We had an election here in Alberta today. Apparently we have elected another bloody Tory majority, so we'll be led by Uncle Ed for the next four years.
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 2:54 pm
Born again atheist

You're entirely welcome. Glad to be of assistance.

By the by I haven't been to Timmies yet.
Hortonian dialectic is predicated on the fundamental notion of the impossibility of separating, or at least prioritizing, cause and effect. Thus, it is entirely conceivable that, in the frame of reference of a differently biased observer, you in fact (if one can allow such an assertive, non relative, word) have indeed been to Timmies and are simply in the midst of a local disturbance of your own perceptions of social reality (modified, of course, by modal structures outside your own volative realm).
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 2:55 pm
Born again atheist

This is almost as exciting as watching the election results roll in.

We had an election here in Alberta today. Apparently we have elected another bloody Tory majority, so we'll be led by Uncle Ed for the next four years.
See what I mean?
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 2:59 pm

Hortonian dialectic is predicated on the fundamental notion of the impossibility of separating, or at least prioritizing, cause and effect. Thus, it is entirely conceivable that, in the frame of reference of a differently biased observer, you in fact (if one can allow such an asssertive, non relative, word) have indded been to Timmies and are simply in the midst of a local disturbance of your own perceptions of social reality (modified, of course, by modal structures outside your own volative realm).
Are you saying I have recently been to Tim Hortons and don't remember or are you saying that I have been to Tim Hortons at some time in my life and I'm ignoring that fact?

Either scenario is possible in my current state of mind.
Old Mar 4th 2008, 12:42 am
Thinking the unthinkable.

Madmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond repute

Not a lot actually.

mac, is this the glavin of which you speak?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terry_Glavin

If so, why?
No, the famous quotation personage is in fact:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Professor_Frink

I used one of his many famous exclamations to illustrate the intrinsic neatness of condensing all the psuedo-sociology (read: verbosity) down into one word of unparalleled bollocks!

Oh bugger! Now I've re-dorkulated!
Old Mar 4th 2008, 1:18 am
Born again atheist

Originally Posted by Madmac;
No, the famous quotation personage is in fact:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Professor_Frink

I used one of his many famous exclamations to illustrate the intrinsic neatness of condensing all the psuedo-sociology (read: verbosity) down into one word of unparalleled bollocks!

Thank you for the enlightenment. That used to be bazzz's avatar you know. Says it all really.
Old Mar 4th 2008, 2:51 am
BE Forum Addict

daft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond repute

In a big way Steve.

I like belly button oranges the best
Old Mar 4th 2008, 3:36 am
Pictou County Superstarâ„¢

Greenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond repute

Reminds me of that Viz character...er...Mr. Logic.

(Hard to find a pic of him on the web but he's the one on the right.)

Originally Posted by Madmac

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.