iPOD

Old Oct 14th 2007, 1:44 am
BE Forum Addict

steve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond repute
Default iPOD

I have an iPOD which I've ownd for 3 years and it has THREE YEARS, yes THREE YEARS of music collected from my CD's vi nals and computer downloads. 3,000 tracks of music and when I arrive in this cold land it DOESN'T WORK!

I've tried all sorts car, home (excuse me I have to stop my son and his new Canadian giggling 18 year old female from making so much noise) chargers and expensive European stuff and it doesn't work.
Old Oct 14th 2007, 1:56 am

hot wasabi peas is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: iPOD

Originally Posted by steve666
I have an iPOD which I've ownd for 3 years and it has THREE YEARS, yes THREE YEARS of music collected from my CD's vi nals and computer downloads. 3,000 tracks of music and when I arrive in this cold land it DOESN'T WORK!

I've tried all sorts car, home (excuse me I have to stop my son and his new Canadian giggling 18 year old female from making so much noise) chargers and expensive European stuff and it doesn't work.
Shove it in an 8 track player.
Old Oct 14th 2007, 2:21 am
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Shove it the giggling Canadian 18 yr olds's gob.
Old Oct 14th 2007, 3:44 am
BE Forum Addict

steve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Novocastrian
Shove it the giggling Canadian 18 yr olds's gob.
I would but....I was still considering my iPOD.
Old Oct 14th 2007, 4:16 am
BE Forum Addict

Purley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond repute

I know that I am dealing with a Canadian iPod and you aren't, but when my granddaughter's went wrong, I phoned Apple - I got the phone number off their website - and they were really helpful. I can't remember if I had to pay for the call, but it would be worth a try rather than not having your iPod working.
Old Oct 14th 2007, 5:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by lizwil98
I know that I am dealing with a Canadian iPod and you aren't, but when my granddaughter's went wrong, I phoned Apple - I got the phone number off their website - and they were really helpful. I can't remember if I had to pay for the call, but it would be worth a try rather than not having your iPod working.
It's on my list of people to call. My fault for not backing the thing up for over a year.
Old Oct 14th 2007, 5:30 pm
Seasoned Maritimer

Tangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond repute

It's on my list of people to call. My fault for not backing the thing up for over a year.
If you do get it to wake up you can use an app called Senuti to drag the tracks off the thing back into iTunes ( obviously if you sync it with a blank iTunes database it will wipe the iPod ) so I have sued Senuti in the past - works brilliantly.
Old Oct 14th 2007, 5:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Tangram
If you do get it to wake up you can use an app called Senuti to drag the tracks off the thing back into iTunes ( obviously if you sync it with a blank iTunes database it will wipe the iPod ) so I have sued Senuti in the past - works brilliantly.
I did use some some software I downloaded once but it wouldn't work properly. On Friday I bought some software which will take the music off, but I need to get the battery charged somehow, I'll have to do a bit of interweb surfing to see what I can find.
Old Oct 14th 2007, 9:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

walkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to behold

my daughter took her ipod over in july all we had to do is buy a 2 pin charger costing aroung $40 and had no problems with it !! linked it to their PC as well no probs there either,
Old Oct 14th 2007, 9:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by walkerv05
my daughter took her ipod over in july all we had to do is buy a 2 pin charger costing aroung $40 and had no problems with it !! linked it to their PC as well no probs there either,
I've bought the north American 2 pin iPOD charger for the home (2 of them) , I've bought the car charger, I have 2 iPOD docking bays which play the music too and I have 2 cables I connected to the PC. None of these will charge it.
Old Oct 14th 2007, 9:45 pm
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute

I have just seen this reply. I shall be suing you for the pain caused by falling off my bar stool and landing on my head.

My people will be in touch with your people.
Old Oct 14th 2007, 10:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Novocastrian
I have just seen this reply. I shall be suing you for the pain caused by falling off my bar stool and landing on my head.

My people will be in touch with your people.
My people are bigger than your people.
Old Oct 15th 2007, 1:17 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond repute

Ours died too on arrival in Canada. We even ordered a new battery (which never arrived). Husband's solution was to go out and buy a shiny new one - that's often his solution. However, he was a smarty pants and had already backed everything up. Not much help for you however - just thought I'd share!
Old Oct 15th 2007, 2:38 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by ann m
Ours died too on arrival in Canada. We even ordered a new battery (which never arrived). Husband's solution was to go out and buy a shiny new one - that's often his solution. However, he was a smarty pants and had already backed everything up. Not much help for you however - just thought I'd share!
OMG I've just ordered 2!
Old Oct 15th 2007, 10:12 am
BE Enthusiast

cneldred will become famous soon enough

You can't say that!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.