Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

The Invasion of the Dull Housewives

The Invasion of the Dull Housewives

Old Jun 25th 2008, 6:05 pm
Seasoned Maritimer

Tangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Mods: The DH problem; The Final Solution

Originally Posted by Bleech
I've been away for ages, good to see nothing's changed
Good to see you mate.
Old Jun 25th 2008, 6:07 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tangram
Good to see you mate.
Areet Paul........................
Old Jun 25th 2008, 6:11 pm

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Invasion of the Dull Housewives

Originally Posted by Novocastrian
I was in correspondence today with a well respected member of BE who mentioned that she was staying away from the board these days because there are "too many dull housewives" on recently.

In the interests of plausible deniability, I shall say no more of the source of this delicious phrase.

Discuss.
tell her to come to "happy hour" in Italy
It's far from dull !
Old Jun 25th 2008, 6:37 pm
Seasoned Maritimer

Tangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
Areet Paul........................
BC mate
Old Jun 25th 2008, 6:50 pm

purple80 is an unknown quantity at this point

If it were just one or two, it wouldn't be a problem. For instance I've never entered the susan thread or the three word post thread. But the virus is spreading of late.

No matter. I'll just pop over to France.
Who exactly started the three word post???

<mmmm, lets think, was it a DH......NO????>
Old Jun 25th 2008, 7:08 pm
is Happy

Tanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by pint princess
My observation. The Dull Housewives were never named yet they know exactly who they are. Classic.
not really - it was rather obvious that the post was another 'dig' at the Susan thread - luckily it doesnt take a rocket scientist to work that out - otherwise us 'dull housewives' wouldnt have known to reply!!!
So im sorry to say your 'observation' was rather obvious and not something you needed to announce like it was some great discovery - EVERYONE knew who Novo was talking about.
The people who have commented are those who are involved with the Susan thread either directly or indirectly. So kind of craps on your wonderous discovery and sad attempt to be witty

and on that note - i shall bow out of this wonderfully tedious thread - as I am able to pass it by without further comment as it no longer interests me
Old Jun 25th 2008, 7:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tanah
not really - it was rather obvious that the post was another 'dig' at the Susan thread - luckily it doesnt take a rocket scientist to work that out - otherwise us 'dull housewives' wouldnt have known to reply!!!
So im sorry to say your 'observation' was rather obvious and not something you needed to announce like it was some great discovery - EVERYONE knew who Novo was talking about.
The people who have commented are those who are involved with the Susan thread either directly or indirectly. So kind of craps on your wonderous discovery and sad attempt to be witty

and on that note - i shall bow out of this wonderfully tedious thread - as I am able to pass it by without further comment as it no longer interests me
I still don't understand why s few people have a problem with the susan thread ?
Old Jun 25th 2008, 7:55 pm
JLT
BE Enthusiast

Location: Sutton Coldfield UK until I return to Toronto 2009 or earlier!!
JLT has a brilliant futureJLT has a brilliant futureJLT has a brilliant futureJLT has a brilliant futureJLT has a brilliant futureJLT has a brilliant futureJLT has a brilliant futureJLT has a brilliant future

I was in correspondence today with a well respected member of BE who mentioned that she was staying away from the board these days because there are "too many dull housewives" on recently.

In the interests of plausible deniability, I shall say no more of the source of this delicious phrase.

Discuss.
OK going off to bake chocolate chip cookies now topless, is that dull enough for you!??
Old Jun 25th 2008, 7:58 pm

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

I've got a glass of wine in one hand and a "rabbit" in the other
Old Jun 25th 2008, 7:59 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lorna at Vicenza
Dont spill the wine dear.
Old Jun 25th 2008, 8:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

Solarfish is a splendid one to beholdSolarfish is a splendid one to beholdSolarfish is a splendid one to beholdSolarfish is a splendid one to beholdSolarfish is a splendid one to beholdSolarfish is a splendid one to beholdSolarfish is a splendid one to beholdSolarfish is a splendid one to beholdSolarfish is a splendid one to beholdSolarfish is a splendid one to beholdSolarfish is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Lorna at Vicenza
So what are you typing with?
Old Jun 25th 2008, 8:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

steve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by purple80
Who exactly started the three word post???

<mmmm, lets think, was it a DH......NO????>
Dunno...

Actually, the 3 word post was taken from facebook, in that thread it was full of politics, religion and world current events. It took BE users to turn it into what it became. I honestly hate my name being associated with it, and for so long.

Yours truly Biggles the tiny little bird you see on those adverts for chocolate candies on the pink screen.
Also a fighting ace of WW2 in novels by Captain W.E. Johns, who also wrote (and not many people know this) excellent science fiction books, well they were excellent to me, as a 10 year old.

Has anyone seen the movie Donnie Darko? It's got that brilliant song at the end...

Aren't holidays BRILLIANT!
Old Jun 25th 2008, 8:21 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Solarfish
So what are you typing with?
Her feet..
Old Jun 25th 2008, 8:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

Solarfish is a splendid one to beholdSolarfish is a splendid one to beholdSolarfish is a splendid one to beholdSolarfish is a splendid one to beholdSolarfish is a splendid one to beholdSolarfish is a splendid one to beholdSolarfish is a splendid one to beholdSolarfish is a splendid one to beholdSolarfish is a splendid one to beholdSolarfish is a splendid one to beholdSolarfish is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by steve666
Has anyone seen the movie Donnie Darko? It's got that brilliant song at the end
Yeah, it was a load of overhyped crap in my opinion, song was the best bit.
Old Jun 25th 2008, 10:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

Arrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to behold

No chance of moving this stuff to the Lounge then?
if you never looked at the so called tedius threads why do you want it moved then. why start this one as it was obviously to cause friction. i would rather be dull than to something as interesting as that.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.