Imagine.......

Old Dec 17th 2008, 2:16 pm

Piff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond repute
Default Imagine.......

Imagine:
A chopping board with 4 slices of buttered bread and two with cheese on it,
On open tub of margerine,
A cup of tea,
an opened packet of cheese,
a full punnet of vine ripened tomatoes - on the vine still.

Imagine:
Finding half the vine ripened tomatoes to be rotten on the inside edges where you can't see from the outside of the punnet

Imagine:
Trying to get the rotten tomatoes off the vine without squisheing rotten tomato everywhere.

Imagine:
One of the only good tomatoes flying through the air, sploshing into the cup of tea and spraying tea all over the open margerine, the buttered and cheesed slices of bread and over the new white t-shirt I'm wearing...........
Old Dec 17th 2008, 2:25 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Imagine.......

Piff Poff - you should've just gone for Cheerios for brekkie That'll teach you to go all fancy-schmanzy
Old Dec 17th 2008, 2:40 pm
Arrived at last!!

woodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond repute

Oh dear, not a pretty sight eh!!!!
Old Dec 17th 2008, 3:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

LotteW is a name known to allLotteW is a name known to allLotteW is a name known to allLotteW is a name known to allLotteW is a name known to allLotteW is a name known to allLotteW is a name known to allLotteW is a name known to allLotteW is a name known to allLotteW is a name known to allLotteW is a name known to all

I must be evil cos I laughed

It is just the kind of thing that would happen to me!
Old Dec 17th 2008, 3:30 pm
Happy Bunnies

Flossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond repute

You broke cardinal rule No. 1 which is to never, ever wear a white t-shirt in the vicinity of a tomato-based product!
Old Dec 17th 2008, 5:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

PaulandNikki has much to be proud ofPaulandNikki has much to be proud ofPaulandNikki has much to be proud ofPaulandNikki has much to be proud ofPaulandNikki has much to be proud ofPaulandNikki has much to be proud ofPaulandNikki has much to be proud ofPaulandNikki has much to be proud ofPaulandNikki has much to be proud ofPaulandNikki has much to be proud ofPaulandNikki has much to be proud of

You're using margarine, no sympathy
Old Dec 17th 2008, 6:20 pm

Souvenir is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Piff Poff
Imagine:
A cup of tea,

Imagine:
Finding half the vine ripened tomatoes to be rotten on the inside edges where you can't see from the outside of the punnet

Imagine:
Trying to get the rotten tomatoes off the vine without squisheing rotten tomato everywhere.

Imagine:
One of the only good tomatoes flying through the air, sploshing into the cup of tea and spraying tea all over the open margerine, the buttered and cheesed slices of bread and over the new white t-shirt I'm wearing...........
Not exactly end-of-the-world stuff, is it?
Old Dec 17th 2008, 6:23 pm
Banned

Auld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond repute

Just like most of the stuff on this website.
Old Dec 17th 2008, 6:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

Tuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds like my white t-shirt after trying to feed my 5 month old daughter squash yesterday (why is nearly all food that is suitable for infants orange???)
Old Dec 17th 2008, 7:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

LotteW is a name known to allLotteW is a name known to allLotteW is a name known to allLotteW is a name known to allLotteW is a name known to allLotteW is a name known to allLotteW is a name known to allLotteW is a name known to allLotteW is a name known to allLotteW is a name known to allLotteW is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Tuppence
Sounds like my white t-shirt after trying to feed my 5 month old daughter squash yesterday (why is nearly all food that is suitable for infants orange???)
I wore a cream sweater yesterday (a handknitted wool sweater that needs handwashing).

And then I decided it would be a good idea to have a chicken curry for dinner.... one that involved copious amounts of turmeric.

My lovely handknitted cream sweater is now covered in odd orangey yellow splodges that won't come out (turmeric can be used to dye wool!). I spent HOURS knitting that sweater too
Old Dec 17th 2008, 7:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

Tuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by LotteW
I wore a cream sweater yesterday (a handknitted wool sweater that needs handwashing).

And then I decided it would be a good idea to have a chicken curry for dinner.... one that involved copious amounts of turmeric.

My lovely handknitted cream sweater is now covered in odd orangey yellow splodges that won't come out (turmeric can be used to dye wool!). I spent HOURS knitting that sweater too
Soak it in curry and make it all orangey yellow coloured
Old Dec 17th 2008, 8:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Piff Poff
Imagine:
A cup of tea,

Imagine:

Imagine:

Imagine:
Imagine checking the quality of the produce before you buy it its not rocket science buying Toms.. And if the toms were that rotten they would fall of the vine almost by themselves
Old Dec 17th 2008, 9:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

Stu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond repute

ditto, then maybe freebreeze it to remove any curry odours
Old Dec 18th 2008, 12:10 am

Piff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Souvenir
Didn't say it was - just thought someone with a good imagination would see the funny side - I know I did

Originally Posted by Gremmie
Imagine checking the quality of the produce before you buy it its not rocket science buying Toms.. And if the toms were that rotten they would fall of the vine almost by themselves

Ok so the rottonist (great English there) tomato was at the bottom of the punnet and the rotten side faced into the middle of the punnet - it infected ALL the tomatos on the sides facing the rotton side of the rotton tomato - so half the toms in the punnet had started to turn - I can't see through toms to see all the edges when they are in a punnet - serves me right for buying pre packaged - I should have learned my lesson by now. I do usually hand pick my produce but I was in a hurry picked up a punnet, glanced at the edges and hurried on my way
Old Dec 18th 2008, 12:27 am
hwp
BE Enthusiast

hwp is a splendid one to beholdhwp is a splendid one to beholdhwp is a splendid one to beholdhwp is a splendid one to beholdhwp is a splendid one to beholdhwp is a splendid one to beholdhwp is a splendid one to beholdhwp is a splendid one to beholdhwp is a splendid one to beholdhwp is a splendid one to beholdhwp is a splendid one to behold

Yes! A turmeric sweater would be great! It's such a great colour.... Or if you're like me and look gross in warm colours, dye it in coolish toned Kool-Aid drink mix powders if you prefer pinky-purplish-coolish colours.

http://knitty.com/ISSUEfall02/FEATdyedwool.htmls