Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

I'm making a cup of tea

I'm making a cup of tea

Old Apr 7th 2008, 12:31 pm
Cheesey Dippin-Dunkin

Harrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud of
Default Re: I'm making a cup of tea

Originally Posted by Harrypottermouse
As I explained - she ruined our wedding plans the first time...(well it was our second attempt - I would have hated to have thought what she would have made of our first thoughts...we were going to have a medieval wedding...codpieces and all). We didn't give up on all our dream - we still retained this element...

I guess this was some kind of knowing insult back in those days
Old Apr 7th 2008, 12:34 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

As I explained - she ruined our wedding plans the first time...(well it was our second attempt - I would have hated to have thought what she would have made of our first thoughts...we were going to have a medieval wedding...codpieces and all). We didn't give up on all our dream - we still retained this element...
We had a medieval wedding complete with harpist not a cod piece in site ( that came later ) yep they like to control hope i won't be like that when the time comes
Old Apr 7th 2008, 12:40 pm
Tootsie BattyFace

Littletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Coffeepot
We had a medieval wedding complete with harpist not a cod piece in site ( that came later ) yep they like to control hope i won't be like that when the time comes
Sorry about the silence I was having some soup....We got married in Gretna Green cos we couldn't afford Fiji...
Was a really great day very sunny and my dad stayed sober which at the time he wasn't very often
My sister got married in a medieval dress and had the evening do at Rockingham castle...Before they put all the prices up now even Madonna couldn't afford it
Old Apr 7th 2008, 12:42 pm
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute

hmm - mine seems quite boring

1st one was typically frilly meringue dress with horse and carriage - organised by my mum!!

2nd - to OH (father of both kids btw) was at registry office - I wore a raspberry pink velvet trouser suit
Old Apr 7th 2008, 12:46 pm
Cheesey Dippin-Dunkin

Harrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Littletashy
Sorry about the silence I was having some soup....We got married in Gretna Green cos we couldn't afford Fiji...
Was a really great day very sunny and my dad stayed sober which at the time he wasn't very often
My sister got married in a medieval dress and had the evening do at Rockingham castle...Before they put all the prices up now even Madonna couldn't afford it
Yes - I was telling CPot at some point this is the venue we chose in the finish thanks to the meddling.....

But yes - that was the wedding suite...very similar to Mr HPM's current choice of bed...

I was pipped - by my Minstral with the Codpiece, down the red carpet to the Dias with English Pipes (like Bagpipes but not quite as high pitched)
Old Apr 7th 2008, 12:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

My dress was red silk with gold and lacing front and back soo lovely, wore an ivory coloured velvet cloak as well, felt like a princess ( if i hadn't felt so nervous ) and sick
married at Hinchingbrooke house, medieval house, then went to hotel for the night and off to New york the next day, a few days there and then on to Florida to a villa and had fab 2 weeks there lovely memories, got married just before Christmas and the house was all dressed for that even had some snow
Old Apr 7th 2008, 12:50 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Yes - I was telling CPot at some point this is the venue we chose in the finish thanks to the meddling.....

But yes - that was the wedding suite...very similar to Mr HPM's current choice of bed...

I was pipped - by my Minstral with the Codpiece, down the red carpet to the Dias with English Pipes (like Bagpipes but not quite as high pitched)
thats lovely what a magical day
Old Apr 7th 2008, 12:50 pm
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.stoneleighandauriol.co.uk/mansion.htm

this is where I had my 1st wedding reception

second was at my ma n pas!
Old Apr 7th 2008, 12:53 pm
Tootsie BattyFace

Littletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to behold

My dress was red silk with gold and lacing front and back soo lovely, wore an ivory coloured velvet cloak as well, felt like a princess ( if i hadn't felt so nervous ) and sick
married at Hinchingbrooke house, medieval house, then went to hotel for the night and off to New york the next day, a few days there and then on to Florida to a villa and had fab 2 weeks there lovely memories, got married just before Christmas and the house was all dressed for that even had some snow
I wore an Ivory dress with tiny shoe sting straps, Had to have it all adjusted at the last minute cos stupid me had gone and got pregnant again...Duh luckily the lass who adjusted it did it so i could loosen it if i'd gotten to big we stayed at a campsite in Allonby near the lakes afterwards...Was the most fantastic holiday,and although I wanted Fiji, it couldn't have turned out better
Old Apr 7th 2008, 12:54 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by The4BellsLondon
http://www.stoneleighandauriol.co.uk/mansion.htm

this is where I had my 1st wedding reception

second was at my ma n pas!
www.hhpac.co.uk was ours wow we are all so sim except tashy and she was gretna greene
Old Apr 7th 2008, 12:56 pm
half a century

www.hhpac.co.uk was ours wow we are all so sim except tashy and she was gretna greene
spooky huh ??
Old Apr 7th 2008, 1:01 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I wore an Ivory dress with tiny shoe sting straps, Had to have it all adjusted at the last minute cos stupid me had gone and got pregnant again...Duh luckily the lass who adjusted it did it so i could loosen it if i'd gotten to big we stayed at a campsite in Allonby near the lakes afterwards...Was the most fantastic holiday,and although I wanted Fiji, it couldn't have turned out better
bless thats so sweet, our little man was a page boy daughter was a lovely bridesmaid and older boys were ushers they all wore the same morning suits with red and gold waistcoats, little one was 18 months old and had long curly blonde hair, the dress maker embroidered the celtic pattern thats on our rings also on the cake onto the dress down the front in gold,
Old Apr 7th 2008, 1:03 pm
Cheesey Dippin-Dunkin

bless thats so sweet, our little man was a page boy daughter was a lovely bridesmaid and older boys were ushers they all wore the same morning suits with red and gold waistcoats, little one was 18 months old and had long curly blonde hair, the dress maker embroidered the celtic pattern thats on our rings also on the cake onto the dress down the front in gold,
See this is why men don't organise weddings!
Old Apr 7th 2008, 1:03 pm
Tootsie BattyFace

Like i said wanted Fiji with bronzed Fijian warriers carrying me to the Alter aaaah twas not ment to be...Think hubbie just told me we were skint so I didn't run of with previosly mentioned, bronzed Fijian Warrier

Cant think of anything worse than being the centre of attention and ogled and posed infront of people I barely know or like, having to be nice and rubbish like that then there was all the fighting and people demanding things like being on the top table and my dad buying his walking down the isle job (long story)...Thats how my sisters wedding turned out ...so we ran off and did it, my aunty still refused to come to the little shindig we had at home cos 'she didn't know any one?':curse:
Old Apr 7th 2008, 1:06 pm
Tootsie BattyFace

My eldest gave me away...to her daddy, but it did cause some confusion, poor gal

Middle child was my ring bearer

Baby just bumped and kicked me from the inside

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.