British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Maple Leaf (https://britishexpats.com/forum/maple-leaf-98/)
-   -   I'm making a cup of tea (https://britishexpats.com/forum/maple-leaf-98/im-making-cup-tea-524751/)

Harrypottermouse Mar 29th 2008 7:45 pm

Re: I'm making a cup of tea

Is it time for another cuppa or dare we not go there again.

:p :rofl:

The4BellsLondon Mar 29th 2008 8:54 pm

Originally Posted by Harrypottermouse (Post 6128924)
Is it time for another cuppa or dare we not go there again.

:p :rofl:

I need teaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaa

Coffeepot Mar 29th 2008 9:50 pm

Originally Posted by The4BellsLondon (Post 6129219)
I need teaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaa

I have one as at the mo thanks xx

Harrypottermouse Mar 29th 2008 10:07 pm

Originally Posted by Coffeepot (Post 6129492)
I have one as at the mo thanks xx

Just had my curry - maybe it is time to have one of those long coverted BC Growers Raspberry Ciders I have loving looked at for 2 1/2 years cause until March 12th didn't know when I would get any more.....

Yippee

Madmac Mar 29th 2008 10:43 pm

Just finished a barbecue on the deck in the late evening sunshine and enjoying an ice-cold beer.

It's only going to get better. :thumbsup:

Coffeepot Mar 30th 2008 7:04 am

Originally Posted by Madmac (Post 6129704)
Just finished a barbecue on the deck in the late evening sunshine and enjoying an ice-cold beer.

It's only going to get better. :thumbsup:

That sounds good
i am having a cup of tea, just woke up at 6 so it was actually 5 ( before the clocks went forward last night ) :confused: no wonder i am tired :rofl:

still the sun is shining and the wind has gone thank goodness, trampoline is half way across the garden :D

Harrypottermouse Mar 30th 2008 8:13 am

Good morning all - lots to do today - but I did have fun adding to the useless information thread last night before we realised the kids would be out of bed in 5 hours....

I will dip in and out today - done all the pc bits yesterday....so housework and shopping for the list today....dullllll

But bless him - just been roused to Stingey crying - fingers smacked for licking the butter off her fingers that she keeps dragging through the tub and handed my coffee - 1 pint then I'm human :eek:

Coffeepot Mar 30th 2008 8:26 am

Originally Posted by Harrypottermouse (Post 6130926)
Good morning all - lots to do today - but I did have fun adding to the useless information thread last night before we realised the kids would be out of bed in 5 hours....

I will dip in and out today - done all the pc bits yesterday....so housework and shopping for the list today....dullllll

But bless him - just been roused to Stingey crying - fingers smacked for licking the butter off her fingers that she keeps dragging through the tub and handed my coffee - 1 pint then I'm human :eek:

just seen that and added my bit ?

moondevil Mar 30th 2008 9:09 am

teeeaaaaaaaaaaaa pleeese

Just taking time out to catch up before our recci starts in 2 weeks ;)

What do i need to do, oh yeah pack for the 5 off us, yeah get hubbys stuff ready for interviews, speak nice to immagration, hmm gag kids :mad:

Need to relax, kids kept me off here for a bit and now its time to make sure we have everything for the trip....lists lists :rofl::rofl:

and more tea please :thumbsup::thumbsup:

walkerv05 Mar 30th 2008 9:20 am

Originally Posted by Madmac (Post 6124490)
Eugghh! Big Girl's blouse. :p

Like drinking perfume. Please don't tell me you put milk in it as well?

i love earl gray!! no milk in any tea i drink any sort!!

Harrypottermouse Mar 30th 2008 9:28 am

Originally Posted by walkerv05 (Post 6131205)
i love earl gray!! no milk in any tea i drink any sort!!

Oh I lived in Hull for 4 years...I last visited back in late 90's and couldn't believe how much it had changed - for the better....where abouts are you?

walkerv05 Mar 30th 2008 9:29 am

Originally Posted by Harrypottermouse (Post 6128106)
Well we had huge flakes of snow here in the week - see attachment - but until tonight it is still officially winter here (clocks go forward tonight here) so don't forget - joy that will mean the Ruggies get up an hour earlier :ohmy: will have to remember to go to bed earlier.....

do you ahve to put your camara on the side ! hurts my neck to watch!

walkerv05 Mar 30th 2008 9:34 am

Originally Posted by Harrypottermouse (Post 6131242)
Oh I lived in Hull for 4 years...I last visited back in late 90's and couldn't believe how much it had changed - for the better....where abouts are you?

at the moment at work on Preston Road, but just moved into a rental house on Sutton road near the Lambwath Pub that does the good carvery

Harrypottermouse Mar 30th 2008 9:35 am

Originally Posted by walkerv05 (Post 6131247)
do you ahve to put your camara on the side ! hurts my neck to watch!

sorry :embaressed_smile:

Not bad flakes for the south east though.

I remember that the last bad snow I was in in the UK was in Hull - 1990 - and I was coming down to London to visit a friend - on British Rail - we'll say no more eh.

walkerv05 Mar 30th 2008 9:36 am

Originally Posted by walkerv05 (Post 6131262)
at the moment at work on Preston Road, but just moved into a rental house on Sutton road near the Lambwath Pub that does the good carvery

a lots changed in the last 18 months St Stephens square and new buildings full of expensive flats going up all over!