Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

I'm making a cup of tea

I'm making a cup of tea

Old Apr 2nd 2008, 10:17 pm
Cheesey Dippin-Dunkin

Harrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud of
Default Re: I'm making a cup of tea

Need to go to bed now - got a heavy day trapsing through the woods - probably in the rain...

Night night
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 11:17 pm
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute

nighty night xxx
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 6:21 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The_Bax
Does that mean soup for tea if all goes well?
Bird nest soup i assume you mean morning all
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 6:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Harrypottermouse
So CP - I finally remembered what I was doing for you - tomorrows day...

Tomorrows activity is a Day Out with the Rangers at a local common - they will be doing Classroom Trail will be fun for the children and allow them to practice skills of "walk slowly and be more observant".

Colour Matching
---------------
It'll be fun to do Colour matching, further re-inforcing the learning of observation and introduce "importance of colours in nature either as attracting insects, warning of toxin or camouflage"

Bird Nest Making
---------------
If time permit, we'll do the bird nest making
No wonder Mr HPM is away all week working he needs the rest
My goodness woman when do you stop

I am off to Whickstead park today with friends, making picnic and tonights dinner fish pie, Mr CP came home and ate one of the giant muffins much to Jamies horror so need to make potato salad and cook the cheesy feet dough in the fridge, brownies already done, Make the rolls up and some tuna salad, drinks are in the fridge. Walk the doggies first, got them great big juicy bones to munch on while im gone

Just hope the weather holds off,

sounds great fun your nature walk, when we lived in London we used to go Richmond park a lot for walks, now we live in the country we are out in the fields so just open the door

Have fun
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 7:30 am
Forum Regular

DannyCane has a brilliant futureDannyCane has a brilliant futureDannyCane has a brilliant futureDannyCane has a brilliant futureDannyCane has a brilliant futureDannyCane has a brilliant futureDannyCane has a brilliant future

Good morning all!

Having a bysu day today. Taking the dog to the vet to have stitches taken out. Then going to physio unit for gym assessment because of shoulder. then I have to start emptying the bedroom, so I can strip the wallpaper, and eventually re-decorate (said I would get it done before OH gets back mid April).

I'm already tired just thinking about it all.

Well, might see some of you on here later.

Have a good one.

Sabine
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 7:49 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by DannyCane
Good morning all!

Having a bysu day today. Taking the dog to the vet to have stitches taken out. Then going to physio unit for gym assessment because of shoulder. then I have to start emptying the bedroom, so I can strip the wallpaper, and eventually re-decorate (said I would get it done before OH gets back mid April).

I'm already tired just thinking about it all.

Well, might see some of you on here later.

Have a good one.

Sabine
Hi sabine, any ideas about changing your image, what about finding a sissy pic of a pink flower or something for your aviator

sounds like you have a busy day careful with the striping if your shoulder is bad, good luck with physio
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 7:57 am
Cheesey Dippin-Dunkin

Harrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Coffeepot
Hi sabine, any ideas about changing your image, what about finding a sissy pic of a pink flower or something for your aviator

sounds like you have a busy day careful with the striping if your shoulder is bad, good luck with physio
For one moment I looked and thought you said Physco
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 8:00 am
Cheesey Dippin-Dunkin

Need coffee - will the stalker oblige or do I have to wait a lifetime...?
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 8:07 am
Tootsie BattyFace

Littletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to behold

Need coffee - will the stalker oblige or do I have to wait a lifetime...?
Good morning all....I'll have a coffeee tooo please
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 8:12 am
Tootsie BattyFace

Littletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to behold

No wonder Mr HPM is away all week working he needs the rest
My goodness woman when do you stop

I am off to Whickstead park today with friends, making picnic and tonights dinner fish pie, Mr CP came home and ate one of the giant muffins much to Jamies horror so need to make potato salad and cook the cheesy feet dough in the fridge, brownies already done, Make the rolls up and some tuna salad, drinks are in the fridge. Walk the doggies first, got them great big juicy bones to munch on while im gone

Just hope the weather holds off,

sounds great fun your nature walk, when we lived in London we used to go Richmond park a lot for walks, now we live in the country we are out in the fields so just open the door

Have fun
HI, its quite cloudy out this way so bring your brolly...there is a big covered area up by the huge play ground, where they do the wicky bear play!! just incase it rains on your pic nic

Have a lovely day and say hi to the peacocks for me...lol

My best friends mum and dad met on the boating lake at wickies, they turned 70 last year and have been together since they were 19 aaaaah.
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 8:12 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

For one moment I looked and thought you said Physco
wouldn't need to write it if i did would i oh hang on thats physic

Coffee on its way to you both, morning tashy
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 8:17 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Littletashy
HI, its quite cloudy out this way so bring your brolly...there is a big covered area up by the huge play ground, where they do the wicky bear play!! just incase it rains on your pic nic

Have a lovely day and say hi to the peacocks for me...lol

My best friends mum and dad met on the boating lake at wickies, they turned 70 last year and have been together since they were 19 aaaaah.
So what brolly in my car i have Bupa blue and white stripe, white one with pink flowers very Mary Poppins Merc on black, little green frog, thomas the tank, and a fireman one, oh dear will i make up my mind on such an important decision, i need more coffee

so any mounties over there
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 8:19 am
Cheesey Dippin-Dunkin

[quote=Coffeepot;6151537]wouldn't need to write it if i did would i oh hang on thats physic

Coffee on its way to you both, morning tashy [/quote

Morning all - gota rush...less than 14 mins to get 2 ruggies eating crumpets dressed - and get out...that includes finding shoes......

Not going to make it am I???? Good job I set the clock 15 mins early. Helps keep Mr HPM on track too - I don't tell him and when he realises he gets miffed....

So, off for my comune with a tree - will post on my return - remember - dinners all cooked - Kids can run riot and I can fill my other thread with useless info - ALL NIGHT....and bug you know who too!

See you later - ahhhh 10 mins...stop talking...

Bye
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 8:20 am
Tootsie BattyFace

So what brolly in my car i have Bupa blue and white stripe, white one with pink flowers very Mary Poppins Merc on black, little green frog, thomas the tank, and a fireman one, oh dear will i make up my mind on such an important decision, i need more coffee

so any mounties over there
No, no mounties ore Ice hockey players....just a grumpy husband paying the bills Cant wait till the kids break up on friday, the fun starts then
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 8:21 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

[QUOTE=Harrypottermouse;6151569]
wouldn't need to write it if i did would i oh hang on thats physic

Coffee on its way to you both, morning tashy [/quote

Morning all - gota rush...less than 14 mins to get 2 ruggies eating crumpets dressed - and get out...that includes finding shoes......

Not going to make it am I???? Good job I set the clock 15 mins early. Helps keep Mr HPM on track too - I don't tell him and when he realises he gets miffed....

So, off for my comune with a tree - will post on my return - remember - dinners all cooked - Kids can run riot and I can fill my other thread with useless info - ALL NIGHT....and bug you know who too!

See you later - ahhhh 10 mins...stop talking...

Bye
Have fun HPM and behave yourself

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.