I'm hungry

Old May 25th 2015, 6:46 pm
Pictou County Superstar™

Greenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond repute
Default I'm hungry

What have you got for me?
Old May 25th 2015, 6:56 pm
Pictou County Superstar™

Greenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I'm hungry

Seems that I was so busy, I accidentally skipped both breakfast and lunch
Old May 25th 2015, 7:03 pm
Pictou County Superstar™

Well?

I'm bloody starving, here
Old May 25th 2015, 7:22 pm

Oink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond repute

Order a naff off Indian for delivery. Don't forget to get order some extra nan.
Old May 25th 2015, 7:28 pm
Pictou County Superstar™

Originally Posted by Oink
Order a naff off Indian for delivery. Don't forget to get order some extra nan.
You wouldn't believe it, but I went and emigrated somewhere where there's no ****ing curry shop.

Pays to do your research, I suppose
Old May 25th 2015, 7:32 pm
Stand-up Philosopher

caretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond repute

You should've had an omelette like I had this morning (sausage, brie, tomatoes), you'd be all right. If I want something when I get home I'll make a fish finger sandwich to tide me over. Chicken pieces are marinating in soy sauce as they thaw. The duck thread reminded me of the wonderful soy chicken I used to buy at the Chinese grocery near my friend's place in Vancouver.
Old May 25th 2015, 7:37 pm

Oink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Greenhill
You wouldn't believe it, but I went and emigrated somewhere where there's no ****ing curry shop.

That's not emigrating, that's sentencing.
Old May 25th 2015, 7:39 pm
Pictou County Superstar™

Just PM me your address and I'll be right over for the chicken.

Got any beer?

Originally Posted by caretaker
You should've had an omelette like I had this morning (sausage, brie, tomatoes), you'd be all right. If I want something when I get home I'll make a fish finger sandwich to tide me over. Chicken pieces are marinating in soy sauce as they thaw. The duck thread reminded me of the wonderful soy chicken I used to buy at the Chinese grocery near my friend's place in Vancouver.
Old May 25th 2015, 7:42 pm
Pictou County Superstar™

That's not emigrating, that's sentencing.
The only option here is the Chinese one. But they always put too much celery in their "curries" and skimp on the broccoli
Old May 25th 2015, 7:43 pm
Stand-up Philosopher

caretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond repute

Having identified a need, the logical thing to do would be capitalise on it and start one. Maybe a shop with some restaurant equipment already in it has gone bust or is going bust within staggering distance of the pubs.
Old May 25th 2015, 7:46 pm

The only option here is the Chinese one. But they always put too much celery in their "curries" and skimp on the broccoli
Ask them to put less celery in then.
Old May 25th 2015, 7:53 pm
Pictou County Superstar™

Good point.

I'll try to remember to do that the next time I go.

Ask them to put less celery in then.
Old May 25th 2015, 7:59 pm

Good point.

I'll try to remember to do that the next time I go.
When in doubt, always order extra chillies and extra onion. Seems to make a big difference in a curry.
Old May 25th 2015, 8:11 pm
Pictou County Superstar™

You'll all be happy to know that I had a small bag of Doritos and half a dozen raw chicken wings.

So I feel better (which should last until the salmonella kicks in).

Thanks for all your kind offers
Old May 25th 2015, 8:24 pm

You'll all be happy to know that I had a small bag of Doritos and half a dozen raw chicken wings.

So I feel better (which should last until the salmonella kicks in).

Thanks for all your kind offers
Because of your whining and quick frankly, defeatist attitude, I've decided to ditch my ham and pickle sandwiches and chickpea salad and order, chicken methi, a lamb tikka sizzler platter, a Peshwari and a garlic nan, a large rice pulao with mushrooms and peas, papadums and some spicy vegetable samosas. With extra chillies and onions. They said it would 30mins to arrive.

I'm not even that hungry.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.