I'm cured!!!!

Old Feb 23rd 2009, 11:16 am
Cynically amused.

dingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I'm cured!!!!

Best of luck with your decision. Share the meds.....
Old Feb 23rd 2009, 12:16 pm

terese677 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Ruby Murray
I LOVE living here!! I love Red Deer, I love my house, my dog, my community and I'm going to do all I can to make sure it works out because I realise I really do love my life here!!!!
Thank you...I just had to get that off my chest!
Ruby x
i'm so glad for you, good luck Ruby
Terese
Old Feb 23rd 2009, 1:23 pm

dboy is an unknown quantity at this point

Fandabbydozy ones they give you hallucinations of living in a grotty little mill town called Hyde
Yes, I was wondering what you knew about Newton that I did n't. Hope all continues to go well for you in Red Deer. Which school did you go to, i went to Astley High on Yew Tree Lane.

Welcome to Canada

Last edited by dboy; Feb 23rd 2009 at 1:29 pm.
Old Feb 23rd 2009, 2:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

Ruby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dboy
Yes, I was wondering what you knew about Newton that I did n't. Hope all continues to go well for you in Red Deer. Which school did you go to, i went to Astley High on Yew Tree Lane.

Welcome to Canada
Thanks for the welcome dboy....not bad to finally feel so settled seeing as I've been here (off and on) since 2003!!

I went to Longdendale '79-84 myself. Hyde is ok only if you are filthy stinking rich and can afford a pad up Werneth Low or the posh posh parts on the outskirts of Tameside....and unfortunately, that's extremely highly unlikely even if we'd ALL be going back! Reality hits you hard when you actually visualise being back there as a single parent cos the other half & son won't budge from here and it would be me and the daughter ending up in a 2 bed apartment or terraced, no doubt on benefits for quite a while if the job situ is as dire as we are hearing and never being able to afford the Greek/Cyprus holidays I constantly crave! At least here, I can have the hot temps in the Summer and I can enjoy mountains instead of beaches
Old Feb 23rd 2009, 2:15 pm

purple80 is an unknown quantity at this point

So glad you are feeling happier about Canada.... All the best for the future.

Charlie
Old Feb 24th 2009, 8:51 am
BE Enthusiast

Trophy is a glorious beacon of lightTrophy is a glorious beacon of lightTrophy is a glorious beacon of lightTrophy is a glorious beacon of lightTrophy is a glorious beacon of lightTrophy is a glorious beacon of lightTrophy is a glorious beacon of lightTrophy is a glorious beacon of lightTrophy is a glorious beacon of lightTrophy is a glorious beacon of lightTrophy is a glorious beacon of light

Really glad that you're on the up again Ruby.

Keep some of the happy pills for us, hopefully meet you in the next few months when we descend on Red Deer.

Kev & Mandy
Old Feb 24th 2009, 10:08 am
Bristolish expat

Location: Bristol ~ Nanaimo, BC ... It's a bit like Salem's Lot!!
bananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond repute

I LOVE living here!! I love Red Deer, I love my house, my dog, my community and I'm going to do all I can to make sure it works out because I realise I really do love my life here!!!!
Thank you...I just had to get that off my chest!
Ruby x
Good for you Ruby ....... long may it continue
Old Feb 24th 2009, 12:40 pm

Thanks for the welcome dboy....not bad to finally feel so settled seeing as I've been here (off and on) since 2003!!

I went to Longdendale '79-84 myself. Hyde is ok only if you are filthy stinking rich and can afford a pad up Werneth Low or the posh posh parts on the outskirts of Tameside....and unfortunately, that's extremely highly unlikely even if we'd ALL be going back! Reality hits you hard when you actually visualise being back there as a single parent cos the other half & son won't budge from here and it would be me and the daughter ending up in a 2 bed apartment or terraced, no doubt on benefits for quite a while if the job situ is as dire as we are hearing and never being able to afford the Greek/Cyprus holidays I constantly crave! At least here, I can have the hot temps in the Summer and I can enjoy mountains instead of beaches
I was at astley 80 - 85. I bet we hung out in the same pubs in hyde/ashton. I always found live tough in the area. When i left school it was really bleak all you could get was a YTS scheme. I was making 90 p an hour in 1987. I left the UK in 1989.

Still have all may family in the area and love the people. A real slice of working class Britain.

Take care
Old Feb 24th 2009, 6:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

Yoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond repute

This is my cocktail to get me feeling 'normal'!:
Cipralex, Wellbutrin, Vitamin D 1000 (thanks to a recommendation by someone on here, can't remember the name), Vitamins B6 & B12, Iron & 1000mg Evening Primrose Oil!

I've just got back in from seeing my Counsellor - I was so excited to tell her my news - and she nearly fell off her chair!! Now this woman is ultra smart, she knows me very well after 9 months in therapy, and she's seen me on a few of my 'up' days...but today she told me she could see the change and that it was genuine. I left her office literally floating - well if you look at that cocktail above, you'll understand why
Well done Ruby,the drug combo and the good work that you put into
counselling have turned things around for you.You deserve a break from
the challenging periods and get your life back

Yoong
Old Feb 25th 2009, 8:43 am
BE Forum Addict

fuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond repute

What good news - really pleased to hear you are feeling so positive

Jo
Old Feb 25th 2009, 10:49 am
BE Enthusiast

Eastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by fuschiagirl
What good news - really pleased to hear you are feeling so positive

Jo
Way to go Ruby, just loving the postive vibes
Old Feb 25th 2009, 11:59 am
BE Forum Addict

clynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to behold

Lol...no, I'm still here in Red Deer but my new meds have kicked in! For the first time in a long time I could truly visualise where I'd be living, what I'd be living in and who I'd be living beside if I were to return home to Hyde and I didn't like the image!
Hyde near Glossop etc....I'm from Disley originally and Hyde wouldn't be top of my list....Dukinfield doesn't quite cut it either.

Glad you are enjoying Red Deer.
Old Feb 25th 2009, 12:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

clynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to behold

I went to Longdendale '79-84 myself. Hyde is ok only if you are filthy stinking rich and can afford a pad up Werneth Low or the posh posh parts on the outskirts of Tameside....and unfortunately, that's extremely highly unlikely even if we'd ALL be going back!
We stayed at a B and B near Werneth Low in 2006 (very quirky place run by a couple who also breed dogs)...that is a nice area up on the hill....the pub at the top was a bit too chain publike for my tastes but a great view of the M/CR conurbation from there.
Old Feb 25th 2009, 12:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

burton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by clynnog
Hyde near Glossop etc....I'm from Disley originally and Hyde wouldn't be top of my list....Dukinfield doesn't quite cut it either.

Disley mmmmmmm I used to work at the Vernon Arms in Poyton and done the odd day at the Dog and Partridge in High Lane oh and the Midland in MArple Bridge - been around a bit

WErneth Low has beautiful views Think the Hare and Hounds is a Toby Carvery now - or at least it was 18 months ago when I left the area
Old Feb 25th 2009, 2:33 pm

Originally Posted by clynnog

I;m from Dukinfield -

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.