Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

IKEA stories: share them here

Wikiposts

IKEA stories: share them here

Old Jul 30th 2007, 11:28 am
BE Forum Addict

Rob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: IKEA stories: share them here

Originally Posted by YYZlover
Pinky finger still doesn't function as it should. Doesn't help much that I also cut it wide open about ten years later when doing dishes by hand late one evening. Another trip to A&E and 4 stitches.
That's terrible, how do you drink tea?
Old Jul 30th 2007, 12:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

YYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rob4BC
Firmly curled up and tucked away so not to get stuck in anything. I learnt my lesson very quickly.

Old Jul 30th 2007, 12:16 pm
I'm a girl, dagnabbit! :)

Wannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Rob4BC
Old Jul 30th 2007, 8:06 pm
Happy Bunnies

Flossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond repute

If you have a few hours to kill, the best thing at Ikea is the free show.....

We often grab a hot dog and sit outside the store on the bench near the customer loading area and play "guess if it will fit in their car". Its absolutely hilarious watching some bloke trying to fit three flat pack wardrobes and a pot plant into his Audi TT!!!

(Oh yes, and we also had a bedside table that had two left hand sides and we had to queue at returns for an hour and a half, resulting in an Ikea amnesty for about three years)

Flossie
Old Jul 31st 2007, 12:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

rwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond repute

When my oldest daughter was a baby, she puked every single time we went to IKEA.
Old Jul 31st 2007, 12:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

ladymoose is a splendid one to beholdladymoose is a splendid one to beholdladymoose is a splendid one to beholdladymoose is a splendid one to beholdladymoose is a splendid one to beholdladymoose is a splendid one to beholdladymoose is a splendid one to beholdladymoose is a splendid one to beholdladymoose is a splendid one to beholdladymoose is a splendid one to beholdladymoose is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by rwin
When my oldest daughter was a baby, she puked every single time we went to IKEA.
My husband still does this!

New Ikea catalogue out tomorrow folks