Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

If I have offended you...

If I have offended you...

Old Aug 15th 2008, 9:48 pm
Pea Brain

R I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: If I have offended you...

Originally Posted by Little D
It seems that there are far too many over sensitive individuals out there, who are unable to deal with sarcasm/humour. Makes you wonder how they deal with it in real life, outside of the forum!!
Shut your face.

Do you know how condescending you sound?

Old Aug 15th 2008, 10:00 pm
9 months, start to finish

gibsonslanding has a reputation beyond reputegibsonslanding has a reputation beyond reputegibsonslanding has a reputation beyond reputegibsonslanding has a reputation beyond reputegibsonslanding has a reputation beyond reputegibsonslanding has a reputation beyond reputegibsonslanding has a reputation beyond reputegibsonslanding has a reputation beyond reputegibsonslanding has a reputation beyond reputegibsonslanding has a reputation beyond reputegibsonslanding has a reputation beyond repute

too right you've offended me.....you accussed me of being a 'daily mail' reader earlier today......shame on you and a good dose of grovelling for forgivness is expected........
Old Aug 15th 2008, 10:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

G586 has a reputation beyond reputeG586 has a reputation beyond reputeG586 has a reputation beyond reputeG586 has a reputation beyond reputeG586 has a reputation beyond reputeG586 has a reputation beyond reputeG586 has a reputation beyond reputeG586 has a reputation beyond reputeG586 has a reputation beyond reputeG586 has a reputation beyond reputeG586 has a reputation beyond repute

I found the post where you suggested a new poster's wife get an abortion to expedite his visa offensive, other than that, no probs! *

I particularly liked your self description as quarter honky funny!

* edit:mainly as said poster was never seen again and also it may be a difficult subject for other posters.

Last edited by G586; Aug 15th 2008 at 10:34 pm.
Old Aug 15th 2008, 10:38 pm
Sawdust making harpy

mandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond repute

I think thats where the crux of the offensiveness lies - we all know by the little hints that have been given that Bazz does not want (nor possibly like - just a thought ) kids.

However lots of emotions are held within that subject from the discussions that have been had on here, and Bazzz whilst i'm absolutely sure that you don't mean to hurt anyone badly - I think that may be one subject that would best be left alone on the personal front.

Edited to add that sounded a bit holier than thou and I love reading your posts but you know what I mean.
Old Aug 16th 2008, 12:20 am
Banned

startwin has a reputation beyond reputestartwin has a reputation beyond reputestartwin has a reputation beyond reputestartwin has a reputation beyond reputestartwin has a reputation beyond reputestartwin has a reputation beyond reputestartwin has a reputation beyond reputestartwin has a reputation beyond reputestartwin has a reputation beyond reputestartwin has a reputation beyond reputestartwin has a reputation beyond repute

I often get a chuckle out of Bazzz's postings, and I have a feeling in real life he's a real nice guy and his alter-ego posts on here. Offensive - yes most definitely. Some of his short, succint postings have been quite outrageous. But entertaining.
Old Aug 16th 2008, 12:22 am
Banned

startwin has a reputation beyond reputestartwin has a reputation beyond reputestartwin has a reputation beyond reputestartwin has a reputation beyond reputestartwin has a reputation beyond reputestartwin has a reputation beyond reputestartwin has a reputation beyond reputestartwin has a reputation beyond reputestartwin has a reputation beyond reputestartwin has a reputation beyond reputestartwin has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gibsonslanding
too right you've offended me.....you accussed me of being a 'daily mail' reader earlier today......shame on you and a good dose of grovelling for forgivness is expected........
Aren't all Brits secret Daily Mail readers? Hang out at the newsagents and that's the one most people pick up!
Old Aug 16th 2008, 12:31 am
riding the saltchuck

Edna Bucket has a reputation beyond reputeEdna Bucket has a reputation beyond reputeEdna Bucket has a reputation beyond reputeEdna Bucket has a reputation beyond reputeEdna Bucket has a reputation beyond reputeEdna Bucket has a reputation beyond reputeEdna Bucket has a reputation beyond reputeEdna Bucket has a reputation beyond reputeEdna Bucket has a reputation beyond reputeEdna Bucket has a reputation beyond reputeEdna Bucket has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by startwin
I often get a chuckle out of Bazzz's postings, and I have a feeling in real life he's a real nice guy and his alter-ego posts on here. Offensive - yes most definitely. Some of his short, succint postings have been quite outrageous. But entertaining.

I imagine him as one of the boys in South Park. Sort of Eric Cartman-like. Eight is a lovely age don't you think?
Old Aug 16th 2008, 12:48 am
it's all good............

D15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by bazzz
...then I am truly sorry. I've just had a message from some guy called Ray, and apparently I've upset some people on this site. And there was some vague threat about a vacation.

So, if I've hurt your feelings, please use this thread to tell me about it so I can personally and publicly apologise to you. And if I haven't offended you and you're feeling left out, then tell me something about your personal defects and I'll do my best to insult you.
erm......who are you?
Old Aug 16th 2008, 4:49 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Edna Bucket
I imagine him as one of the boys in South Park. Sort of Eric Cartman-like. Eight is a lovely age don't you think?
Old Aug 16th 2008, 7:40 am
Forum Regular

simeongb has a brilliant futuresimeongb has a brilliant futuresimeongb has a brilliant futuresimeongb has a brilliant futuresimeongb has a brilliant futuresimeongb has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by bazzz
I have no intention of doing so, but the messages I have been receiving from the "Management" suggest that my style of posting may not be consistent with the values of our corporate sponsors.

So if I do seem to disappear, that's what's happened. Either that, or one of those internet-messageboard-death-threats has finally caught up with me.
hello bazz
you have offended me and my family a few times, but i don`t have enough time to go bitching on this site, so would you be able to meet me anywhere in Van. and offend and run us down
regards sim
Old Aug 16th 2008, 7:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

Purley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond repute

I think a couple of times you said my posts were boring and a waste of time. But I didn't complain to Ray because he probably would have agreed!
Old Aug 16th 2008, 11:03 pm

Mrs Miggins is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Edna Bucket
Nah the "trailer park boys" is more where my imagination was at!

If you haven't heard of them - please see below link........

http://www.trailerparkboys.com/

Maybe the wee fella with the Nunchuck?

Mrs M x
Old Aug 17th 2008, 2:49 pm
Fluffy Dippindoodle

pinkmcfarquhar has a reputation beyond reputepinkmcfarquhar has a reputation beyond reputepinkmcfarquhar has a reputation beyond reputepinkmcfarquhar has a reputation beyond reputepinkmcfarquhar has a reputation beyond reputepinkmcfarquhar has a reputation beyond reputepinkmcfarquhar has a reputation beyond reputepinkmcfarquhar has a reputation beyond reputepinkmcfarquhar has a reputation beyond reputepinkmcfarquhar has a reputation beyond reputepinkmcfarquhar has a reputation beyond repute

Have to say you've never offended me - and by and large, find your posts pretty amusing!

Personal defects - my favourite film is Legally Blonde and my taste in music is all over the place and includes kylie and abba.
Old Aug 17th 2008, 5:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

Craftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mrs Miggins
Nah the "trailer park boys" is more where my imagination was at!

If you haven't heard of them - please see below link........

http://www.trailerparkboys.com/

Maybe the wee fella with the Nunchuck?

Mrs M x

I bought a couple of their DVD's when I was over in NS a couple of years ago. The Conky episode was my fave
Old Aug 17th 2008, 10:57 pm
Reunited

raine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond repute

Offensive - yes
Entertaining - most definitely
Do I take any notice of you - no

All in all please don't change your style because some people can't handle your comments, if they don't like what you have to say they can always put you on their ignore list, isn't that why it's there?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.