I want a wee

Old Apr 4th 2008, 10:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

daft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond repute
Default I want a wee

Well a Wii really, but it got you attention didnt it?

While we do the Wii dance trying to find a store with it on the shelves. You have to ring Walmart and Future Shop daily to see if they have a delivery. What games can anyone recommend??

Now, Pearson airport is useless for duty free, but supposing they did have one, and supposing it was a decent price. Can you buy and then collect on your way back into Canada?? I doubt it, given the sophisitication of Pearsons shopping. Perhaps at Gatwick, do they only sell UK ones or can you buy ones that work here?
Old Apr 4th 2008, 10:11 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Almost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I want a wee

Originally Posted by daft batty

While we do the Wii dance trying to find a store with it on the shelves. You have to ring Walmart and Future Shop daily to see if they have a delivery. What games can anyone recommend??

Now, Pearson airport is useless for duty free, but supposing they did have one, and supposing it was a decent price. Can you buy and then collect on your way back into Canada?? I doubt it, given the sophisitication of Pearsons shopping. Perhaps at Gatwick, do they only sell UK ones or can you buy ones that work here?
Sports - guaranteed to make all your muscles ache
Old Apr 4th 2008, 11:50 pm
Seasoned Maritimer

Tangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by daft batty

Sports and Guitar Hero III. Also like Super mario as a diversion.
Old Apr 5th 2008, 1:04 am
Always lurking.

gingnut is a glorious beacon of lightgingnut is a glorious beacon of lightgingnut is a glorious beacon of lightgingnut is a glorious beacon of lightgingnut is a glorious beacon of lightgingnut is a glorious beacon of lightgingnut is a glorious beacon of lightgingnut is a glorious beacon of lightgingnut is a glorious beacon of lightgingnut is a glorious beacon of lightgingnut is a glorious beacon of light

Have I got the song for you Daft Batty....http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=aGSaGOqFZ5w