I Hate

Old Jul 19th 2006, 1:53 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Toontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I Love

Originally Posted by alberta_jaycee
I don't think we're alone too.....almost every person I know detests the stuff.....the very thought makes me wanna puke
Fried liver and onions! Yummy!!!
Old Jul 19th 2006, 2:15 am
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I Hate

Originally Posted by alberta_jaycee
I don't think we're alone too.....almost every person I know detests the stuff.....the very thought makes me wanna puke
I love liver and tripe and black pudding.
Old Jul 19th 2006, 2:49 am
BE Forum Addict

Linda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond repute

I use to love liver, onions and mash, but Calgal......I had never thought of it like that !!!!yuk

But who the hell is Don Cherry???

I hate bad manners
People who leave the door close on others
People (usually men) who spit on the floor.....dragging it up from their toes to do so....disgusting!!!!
The fact that my house has not sold

Linda P
Old Jul 19th 2006, 2:27 pm
sticky beaking

R2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Linda P
But who the hell is Don Cherry???

Linda P

Next time Hockey is on the TV, watch the guys in the studio, discussing the match...................Don Cherry is the rather loud, rather flambouyant, opinionated idiot with the flowery jackets and silly sticky up shirt collars.................and I had to force myself to be polite there! You can't miss him Linda !
Old Jul 20th 2006, 9:27 am
BE Forum Addict

Linda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond repute

Oh yes I remember him.......what a wally!!!!

I can quite see why he made the 'hate' list......very annoying.

Linda P

Originally Posted by R2D2
Next time Hockey is on the TV, watch the guys in the studio, discussing the match...................Don Cherry is the rather loud, rather flambouyant, opinionated idiot with the flowery jackets and silly sticky up shirt collars.................and I had to force myself to be polite there! You can't miss him Linda !