Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

I am in fricking agony and totally mortified......

I am in fricking agony and totally mortified......

Old Jan 1st 2008, 9:31 am

Mrs Miggins is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: I am in fricking agony and totally mortified......

Went out in car, back to being in agony, now calling to see if doctor is in ER and just have him do what he wanted to yesterday, but there will be morphine and lots and lots of it. (I don't even take anything for headaches and stuff usually and now look at me!)

At this point, screw dignity.

Mrs M x
Old Jan 1st 2008, 9:43 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mrs Miggins
Went out in car, back to being in agony, now calling to see if doctor is in ER and just have him do what he wanted to yesterday, but there will be morphine and lots and lots of it. (I don't even take anything for headaches and stuff usually and now look at me!)

Mrs M x
If you have had kids you can do anything,sod dignity, the morphine helps,
hope you get sorted soon

Take care

sue
Old Jan 1st 2008, 11:11 am

terese677 is an unknown quantity at this point

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE....................

I am back.

I am still in pain

SodS law, yes I got Orlando Blooms little brother looking at my dimply ass and some dude who was a newfie and lovely xray me.....This was after I politely refused the rectal examination with the phrase "you must be bloody joking!".

Outcome - one broken tail bone, I shit you not.

Outlook - not great as may have to go in later in the week to have tail bone moved away from wall of bowel if things, ummmm, don't work themselves out if you know what I mean.

Presrciption: Tylenol (with codiene???I think in it - or does it always have that?) and laxatives...........

present condition........

Really ****ing pisssed off to the back teeth and worried that it's not going to get better and I am in fact going to have to take them up on the offer of the hand up the ass issue (although they promised me LOADS of drugs!)

Due to this, there is now way I can get the house ready for viewing in the next week either, and OH is supposed to be going back to work for a month in the next couple of days, so no new house for us after all

So I am off to lay on the sofa and play with Lara Croft for a while.

If you don't see me back here today, I wish you all a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

From a seriously in pain
Mrs Miggins xxx
you poor thing, thinking of you
Terese
Old Jan 1st 2008, 12:51 pm

minihaha is an unknown quantity at this point

Mrs M x

Gawd really sorry to hear that dude. Please take it easy and anything you need dont hesitate to give me a call. Il have your two monkees anytime you need.

xx Mrs minihaha
Old Jan 1st 2008, 3:04 pm
Happy in NB

Dave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Morwenna
...... riiiiiiight ......?!
My thoughts exactly......
Old Jan 1st 2008, 4:57 pm

decided against Orlando Bloom lookalikey shoving his finger up my arse to straightent tail bone, will go get second opinion from family doc before I sink to those depths. For sure!

Hope you are all well this evening - I am floating on by............

Thanks guys for positive vibes and making me laugh (well squeal more than anything)

Mrs Miggins xxx
Old Jan 1st 2008, 11:43 pm

terese677 is an unknown quantity at this point

decided against Orlando Bloom lookalikey shoving his finger up my arse to straightent tail bone, will go get second opinion from family doc before I sink to those depths. For sure!

Thanks guys for positive vibes and making me laugh (well squeal more than anything)

Mrs Miggins xxx
best of luck and take it easy
Terese
Old Jan 1st 2008, 11:45 pm
Happy in NB

Dave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond repute

Mrs Miggins xxx
You have my sympathy, I didnt break my tailbone but I know someone who did.

Good luck with the laxatives they make life easier when the bone is healing.

Perhaps we should call you the "Sloppy Mrs Miggins"
Old Jan 2nd 2008, 3:49 am
BE Forum Addict

boxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond repute

Mrs Miggins xxx
Is this whats called denial I'd rather an Orlando Bloom lookalikey than the family doc, at least you won't have to see loolalikey again
Old Jan 2nd 2008, 1:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

Linda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond repute

Just read your post.....Wow you don't do things by half!!!!

Wishing you a very speedy recovery!!!

Linda
Old Jan 2nd 2008, 2:51 pm

Been to Walmart, got a riduclous cushion that is supposed to go round your neck (and vibrates ladies - I'll be the happiest student in class eh?) but really good as it's got a gap for your coccyx to be lifted up with no pressure at all on it.

Whilst at Walmart seen pharmacist who gave me lots of brufen rather than the T3s when I explained the floaty, bunged up, addictive thing to him and said to give them a go.....

So far, not so bad today, although felt an utter twat having to go for a meeting the morning and unable to sit down hardly - but hey ho....

So will just wait and see how the week goes, as EVERYONE I have spoken to has said that it takes time. (Poor old Mr Miggins)

Anyway, hope you are all well this eveing, it's nice to have started a thread that hasn't turned in to a major argument for once!

Mrs Miggins xx
Old Jan 2nd 2008, 3:05 pm
little snowy owl

Alberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond repute

We can argue if you like ..... don't wish for you to feel deprived.....

Keep going with the anti-inflamms and ice packs!
Old Jan 2nd 2008, 3:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

YYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond repute

dudes, woh,,,,, I am a bit floaty now...............

Mrs M xx
Great way to spend new years. I did that once with my back out, drugged up to my eyeballs on muscle relaxants.

And don't you just hate it when you get a hunk to check you out when you feel like an arse? (pun intended)

Hope you get well soon.