Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

How fed up would you be

How fed up would you be

Old May 29th 2009, 10:14 am
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How fed up would you be

Originally Posted by mandymoochops
hehehe yes theres one to remember!
Of course she's much younger than you.
Old May 29th 2009, 10:16 am

Steve_P is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Novocastrian
Of course she's much younger than you.
Cradle robber.
Old May 29th 2009, 10:20 am
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Steve_P
Cradle robber.
<I'm lying: the devil made me do it.>
Old May 29th 2009, 10:25 am
Sawdust making harpy

mandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond repute

I refuse to bite
Old May 29th 2009, 10:32 am
Account Closed

fledermaus is an unknown quantity at this point

Undoubtedly, at least on current plans.

BTW did you say that Oct 19th is your birthday? It's the OH's too.
It's my big brother's bday too.
Old May 29th 2009, 10:32 am

<I'm lying: the devil made me do it.>
Is this the same devil that made Geraldine buy that dress?
Old May 29th 2009, 10:34 am
Born again atheist

Originally Posted by mandymoochops
I refuse to bite
She doesn't.
Old May 29th 2009, 10:35 am
Born again atheist

Is this the same devil that made Geraldine buy that dress?
Over my head there, aged one.
Old May 29th 2009, 10:35 am
Account Closed

fledermaus is an unknown quantity at this point

She doesn't.
She doesn't?

Most do.
Old May 29th 2009, 10:38 am

Over my head there, aged one.
Do you remember the comedian Flip Wilson?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qAkEA-H_zE
Old May 29th 2009, 10:46 am
Born again atheist

Originally Posted by fledermaus
She doesn't?

Most do.
I think I'm going to bail on this theme.
Old May 29th 2009, 10:47 am
Born again atheist

Do you remember the comedian Flip Wilson?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qAkEA-H_zE
Oh, that Geraldine.
Old May 29th 2009, 10:49 am
Born again atheist

Anyway, I'm just off to pick up the usual delicious Friday evening Indian takeaway.

Eat your hearts out until I get back.
Old May 29th 2009, 10:49 am

Oh, that Geraldine.
Yeah, that one.

Sad innit that I remember stupid stuff like that.
Old May 29th 2009, 11:10 am
BE Forum Addict

macadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fledermaus
If you were waiting for a surgery date?

You were told back in March that it would be in May as long as you got the immunisations done and the form back to them asap. So you ran around and got that done and back within a few days.

Then you waited some more and at the beginning of May were told you would hear soon, and then last week were told they were booking June's surgery dates now and that you might hear something soon, hopefully. So it's looking like July now for the op.

I wouldn't mind if they told me it would be December, I just need a date and the longer I wait the more stressed I get. There will be work shifts to swap, or give away, my colleagues are hanging on booking their vacations to fit in with when I am off.

Bloody hospitals.
I do sympathise, the waiting is very stressful..... Having said that your wait is not for a 'life threatening op' which would have been even worse. I was diagnosed in very early November a few years ago with Cardio-vascular problems and put down for Byepass surgery. I was told I would be in and out by Xmas. Well to cut a long story short I had my surgery on January 30th...and trust me, the wait was extremely stressful...and my condition worsening by the day...

I am fine now and very grateful still to be around, but could have done without the unexpected wait. If they had told me the surgery would not have been until late January in the first place, it would have been so much easier to deal with. having sais that, I am sure that the circumstances causing the delay were probably out with their control (Wards closed because of a bug, shortage of beds, ICU staff etc) .

Best of luck....but remember, it could be worse....

Last edited by macadian; May 29th 2009 at 11:14 am.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.