Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

The Hooker and the Scotsman

The Hooker and the Scotsman

Old Sep 10th 2007, 11:19 pm
Reunited

raine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond repute
Default The Hooker and the Scotsman

Scotsman goes into a brothel in Amsterdam one night and finds himself a prostitute. He asks her, "How much do yee charrrge forrrr an hourrr?"

" £100," she replies.

So he asks, "Okay, do yee do Scottish style?"

She says "No!"

He then asks her, "I'll pay you £200 to do it Scottish style?"

She then says no, not knowing what Scottish style was!

So he then offers her £300. Again she declines his offer.

So finally he says, "I'll give yee £500 to go Scottish style with me!"

Finally she agrees thinking, "Well, I've been in the game for over 10 years now, I've been there and done that, had every kind of request from weirdo's from every corner of the world. How bad could Scottish style be?"

So she goes ahead and has sex with him, doing it in every kind of way and in every possible position. Finally, after serveral intense hours they finish.

Exhausted, the hooker turns to him and says, "That was fantastic. I've never enjoyed it so much. But I was expecting something perverted and disgusting. Where does the 'Scottish style' come in?"

The Scotsman replies... "I'll pay ye next week"."
Old Sep 10th 2007, 11:27 pm
mclauchlan35

mclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: The Hooker and the Scotsman

Originally Posted by raine66
Scotsman goes into a brothel in Amsterdam one night and finds himself a prostitute. He asks her, "How much do yee charrrge forrrr an hourrr?"

" £100," she replies.

She says "No!"

Finally she agrees thinking, "Well, I've been in the game for over 10 years now, I've been there and done that, had every kind of request from weirdo's from every corner of the world. How bad could Scottish style be?"

So she goes ahead and has sex with him, doing it in every kind of way and in every possible position. Finally, after serveral intense hours they finish.

Exhausted, the hooker turns to him and says, "That was fantastic. I've never enjoyed it so much. But I was expecting something perverted and disgusting. Where does the 'Scottish style' come in?"

Old Sep 11th 2007, 2:28 am
Glasgow Rangers

Voyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by raine66

" £100," she replies.

She says "No!"

Raine

PMSL

Brilliant

Eddie
Old Sep 11th 2007, 3:24 am
BE Forum Addict

fuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond repute

Old Sep 11th 2007, 7:10 am
Lloydminster AB

kate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond repute

Old Sep 11th 2007, 11:44 am
BE Forum Addict

simon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud of

Very good.

Was this the same Scotsman who when asked: "Is there anything worn under the kilt?"

Replied: "No, it's all in perfect working order."

Bruce the Robert