Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

HMV.ca - no longer to be able to buy online

HMV.ca - no longer to be able to buy online

Old May 22nd 2008, 7:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

babsi has a reputation beyond reputebabsi has a reputation beyond reputebabsi has a reputation beyond reputebabsi has a reputation beyond reputebabsi has a reputation beyond reputebabsi has a reputation beyond reputebabsi has a reputation beyond reputebabsi has a reputation beyond reputebabsi has a reputation beyond reputebabsi has a reputation beyond reputebabsi has a reputation beyond repute
Default HMV.ca - no longer to be able to buy online

http://www.hmv.ca/hmvcaweb/en_CA/nav...geID=100000094

Just browsing the site, and I came across this, I was very surprised that they will no longer have online shopping. This is one of the things that I feel is behind here, there just aren't many places to buy online.

I know HMV are probably struggling but one thing I have found is that 9 times out of 10 they are the expensive option and games wise they don't have that much choice. Places like HMV are hurting bad because of the online downloads.

I have no problem buying a game/dvd online, that is one thing that makes no difference if you buy online or in a shop. I just find it strange they are going down this route of being an information site only.