the 'hi' thread

Old Jun 30th 2006, 3:31 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: the 'hi' thread

Originally Posted by willmore
Hey folks - this is my good friend cas - she just emigrated to australia from the UK. She's a real sweetheart!

So I know everyone will make her feel right at home right?

Now I must run and have my shower.
Thanks

You take care, and we'll talk soon..

PS.....I have Skype !!!
Old Jun 30th 2006, 3:37 pm
Chilled out Cheshire Cat

Garfielduk has much to be proud ofGarfielduk has much to be proud ofGarfielduk has much to be proud ofGarfielduk has much to be proud ofGarfielduk has much to be proud ofGarfielduk has much to be proud ofGarfielduk has much to be proud ofGarfielduk has much to be proud ofGarfielduk has much to be proud ofGarfielduk has much to be proud ofGarfielduk has much to be proud of

Hey folks - this is my good friend cas - she just emigrated to australia from the UK. She's a real sweetheart!

So I know everyone will make her feel right at home right?

Now I must run and have my shower.

Of course we will

Hi Cas and welcome to the new off beat forum, what's up with the Barbie though.

Don't take offence at no one replying to your posts, happens to me also, even when I reply to a specific person, maybe my stuffs not interesting, intellectual or maybe sometimes it's a little too serious, who knows. Of course some also only talk to small circles of friends and ignore everyone else, that's their perogative I guess, who gives a s**t
Old Jun 30th 2006, 3:40 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

Happy Canada day for tomorrow folks.
Old Jun 30th 2006, 3:41 pm
Cup of tea, Father?

Geordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all.

Personally, I think that the Canadian lot win the best thread of the week award for wondering whether you can cook an egg in a car. Amused me four ages (I'm a simple type).
Old Jun 30th 2006, 3:41 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Garfielduk
Of course we will

Hi Cas and welcome to the new off beat forum, what's up with the Barbie though.

Don't take offence at no one replying to your posts, happens to me also, even when I reply to a specific person, maybe my stuffs not interesting, intellectual or maybe sometimes it's a little too serious, who knows. Of course some also only talk to small circles of friends and ignore everyone else, that's their perogative I guess, who gives a s**t
Hello

Nothing wrong with the Barbie...I just like to travel around...talk to people in US forum, Lounge, TIO..... but have never been in here yet until today..

I'm from Cheshire btw
Old Jun 30th 2006, 3:43 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Geordie George
Hi all.

Personally, I think that the Canadian lot win the best thread of the week award for wondering whether you can cook an egg in a car. Amused me four ages (I'm a simple type).
Old Jun 30th 2006, 3:43 pm
ModerĪ±tor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CasG
Nothing wrong with the Barbie...I just like to travel around...talk to people in US forum, Lounge, TIO..... but have never been in here yet until today..
Well, it would have been a neat trick if you had Can you not smell the fresh paint?
Old Jun 30th 2006, 3:44 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by iaink
Well, it would have been a neat trick if you had Can you not smell the fresh paint?
I'm ahead of you timewise
Old Jun 30th 2006, 3:45 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

I'm ahead of you timewise

Iain is none to bright sometimes cas......!
Old Jun 30th 2006, 3:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

Craftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond repute

Afternoon blightey peeps and morning to you expats **waves**

My exile lasted all of 48 hours. I'm back now. Like our new sub-forum
Old Jun 30th 2006, 3:50 pm
Account Closed

hehe!

It must be still Friday morning for you?
Old Jun 30th 2006, 3:52 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

hehe!

It is indeed hon and a long weekend as well. July 1 is Canada Day - we are 136 years old tomorrow!

I must run and drive jj to day-camp - chat later hon - and please visit often.
Old Jun 30th 2006, 3:52 pm
Chilled out Cheshire Cat

Garfielduk has much to be proud ofGarfielduk has much to be proud ofGarfielduk has much to be proud ofGarfielduk has much to be proud ofGarfielduk has much to be proud ofGarfielduk has much to be proud ofGarfielduk has much to be proud ofGarfielduk has much to be proud ofGarfielduk has much to be proud ofGarfielduk has much to be proud ofGarfielduk has much to be proud of

Hello

I'm from Cheshire btw
Another Cheshirite, found a few on here lately, where did you leave behind ?
Old Jun 30th 2006, 3:54 pm
Just Joined

purple moose has much to be proud ofpurple moose has much to be proud ofpurple moose has much to be proud ofpurple moose has much to be proud ofpurple moose has much to be proud ofpurple moose has much to be proud ofpurple moose has much to be proud ofpurple moose has much to be proud ofpurple moose has much to be proud ofpurple moose has much to be proud ofpurple moose has much to be proud of

hehe!

Hey peeps! I'm here too... love to keep up with the friendly banter!

p.s. it's early on Friday morning for me! not even 9a.m yet... but time for my workout... at least it's not hot just yet!!
Old Jun 30th 2006, 3:55 pm
ModerĪ±tor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute

At least I can spell

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.