HI everybody!

Old Jun 18th 2011, 1:09 pm
Forum Regular

crazydaving is just really nicecrazydaving is just really nicecrazydaving is just really nicecrazydaving is just really nicecrazydaving is just really nicecrazydaving is just really nicecrazydaving is just really nicecrazydaving is just really nice
Smile HI everybody!

Hi to you all,

I've been reading the site for years but wanted to finally sign up and say hello. SOme great articles on here. A little about us:

Me (28yrs) - born in Vancouver, moved back straight after birth and grew up in England for the last 28 years, but have just obtained my Canadian passport thanks to my birth certificate!

My fianceé (24 yrs) - a Canadian girl from Edmonton, where we are moving to in August / September 2013...!!! Can't wait!

Dog (6 yrs) - a husky called Blue which moved over to the UK with my fianceé two years ago.

Anyways, I'm looking forward to chatting with you guys, and am busy planning our move to Edmonton from Caversham, Berkshire in late 2013! Already got quotes for Blue's move over, and shipping quotes too...no kids and no mortgage to worry about, just a bit of debt to get rid of (nearly done) and then just need to save the monies!

Ta ta

Old Jun 18th 2011, 2:13 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: HI everybody!

Hi, and welcome to the forum!

I'm just down the road from you, not far from Caversham at all. And often in Vancouver too, whereabouts there are you headed or do you not know yet?

Best of luck with your move, hope the forum is helpful to you.

Old Jun 18th 2011, 2:18 pm
Forum Regular

crazydaving is just really nicecrazydaving is just really nicecrazydaving is just really nicecrazydaving is just really nicecrazydaving is just really nicecrazydaving is just really nicecrazydaving is just really nicecrazydaving is just really nice

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
Hi, and welcome to the forum!

I'm just down the road from you, not far from Caversham at all. And often in Vancouver too, whereabouts there are you headed or do you not know yet?

Best of luck with your move, hope the forum is helpful to you.

Hi, small world hey! We're moving to Edmonton for sure, that's where my fianceé's family is and we will be living in her Mum's basement for the first 6-12 months so we can build up a deposit for a house. Plus lots of good work in my field. You heading over?
Old Jun 18th 2011, 2:22 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by crazydaving
Hi, small world hey! We're moving to Edmonton for sure, that's where my fianceé's family is and we will be living in her Mum's basement for the first 6-12 months so we can build up a deposit for a house. Plus lots of good work in my field. You heading over?
Oops, sorry, read that you were born in Vancouver and somehow just assumed you were going back there! Not been to Edmonton, plenty of threads about it for info though. Sounds like the mum's basement will be very handy!

Lived in Canada before, may go back at some point in the future when kids are older and we've got our PR through, but we're not making any firm plans just yet.

Old Jun 18th 2011, 3:20 pm

lmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond repute

Caversham is pretty nice. I'd stay.
Old Jun 20th 2011, 4:16 pm
Forum Regular

dannyg1001 is a name known to alldannyg1001 is a name known to alldannyg1001 is a name known to alldannyg1001 is a name known to alldannyg1001 is a name known to alldannyg1001 is a name known to alldannyg1001 is a name known to alldannyg1001 is a name known to alldannyg1001 is a name known to alldannyg1001 is a name known to alldannyg1001 is a name known to all

Hi mate

Large group of English ex pats around your age in Edmonton who meet regulary for beers/football etc. if you are interested give me a shout!
Old Aug 4th 2011, 12:41 pm
Forum Regular

Hi Dannyg, sorry I've only just realised that you responded to this, sounds like a plan arlight. We'll be living in Lynwood near West Ed so plenty of bars to choose from, would be good to hear some familiar accents I'm sure!