Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

Heading to Whistler? part2

Heading to Whistler? part2

Old Nov 16th 2009, 6:00 am
BE Enthusiast

nooka is a glorious beacon of lightnooka is a glorious beacon of lightnooka is a glorious beacon of lightnooka is a glorious beacon of lightnooka is a glorious beacon of lightnooka is a glorious beacon of lightnooka is a glorious beacon of lightnooka is a glorious beacon of lightnooka is a glorious beacon of lightnooka is a glorious beacon of lightnooka is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Heading to Whistler? part2

Weird, I looked at the site hoping for something interesting (in a bored voyeuristic sort of way you understand), and found a fairly standard, although nicely made community website, very useful for those visiting Whistler. Great photo btw. I can't see anything even vaguely offensive for any sort of upbringing. Is there a special bit for alternative people meeting up with each other somewhere that I've missed?

Or where you perhaps being deeply ironic about people who like to ski

Originally Posted by Oink
You might be right but my Christian upbringing prohibits further investigation. Good luck on your venture though.
Old Nov 17th 2009, 5:13 am
Forum Regular

ScottDrummer is a name known to allScottDrummer is a name known to allScottDrummer is a name known to allScottDrummer is a name known to allScottDrummer is a name known to allScottDrummer is a name known to allScottDrummer is a name known to allScottDrummer is a name known to allScottDrummer is a name known to allScottDrummer is a name known to allScottDrummer is a name known to all

Originally Posted by nooka
Weird, I looked at the site hoping for something interesting (in a bored voyeuristic sort of way you understand), and found a fairly standard, although nicely made community website, very useful for those visiting Whistler. Great photo btw. I can't see anything even vaguely offensive for any sort of upbringing. Is there a special bit for alternative people meeting up with each other somewhere that I've missed?

Or where you perhaps being deeply ironic about people who like to ski
Thanks Nooka, we have a forum which is not moderated but apart from that everything else is family friendly and moderated. Im not sure what Oink was on about but I think it was a joke, I didn't quite get it either.
Old Nov 17th 2009, 5:21 pm

Alan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ScottDrummer
My google analytics show otherwise, personally i think BE is a perfect target audience for such website with there being a lot of Vancouverites here that may make trips to Whistler for skiing, its a great site to check out if you are not familiar with Whistler and for weather reports.
I get mine from these people.

http://www.snow-forecast.com/resorts...kcomb/6day/mid
Old Nov 17th 2009, 5:46 pm
ModerĪ±tor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute

Just to be clear:

The forums, (including the private message, blog and email systems), are not a venue for advertisements in any way. Please do not post promotional/advertising messages, urls, nor specifics that would lead people to your site/product/service. However, a line in your signature with a link to your site is allowed.

Posting solely to draw attention to the link in your sig is not really playing by the spirit of the rules in my opinion.