Harry Longabaugh?

Old Jul 27th 2006, 4:39 am
little snowy owl

Alberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond repute
Default Harry Longabaugh?

The Sundance Kid eh? ....... Have we met????
Old Jul 27th 2006, 4:44 am
One of the "Wild Bunch"

Harry Longabaugh is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Harry Longabaugh?

Originally Posted by Morwenna

Maybe!

Harry Longabaugh.
Old Jul 27th 2006, 4:57 am
One of the "Wild Bunch"

I've put on a little weight since my avatar picture though.

Harry Longabaugh.
Old Jul 27th 2006, 1:04 pm
Account Closed

kingfisher241049 has a spectacular aura aboutkingfisher241049 has a spectacular aura aboutkingfisher241049 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Harry Longabaugh
I've put on a little weight since my avatar picture though.

Harry Longabaugh.
Put a few pounds onto those bones huh?? Where's Butch?
Old Jul 27th 2006, 2:45 pm
One of the "Wild Bunch"

Originally Posted by kingfisher241049
Put a few pounds onto those bones huh?? Where's Butch?

He's lying around somewhere.... Bolivia maybe...
Last time I saw him though,he was in Calgary.

Harry Longabaugh.
Old Jul 27th 2006, 2:47 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

He's lying around somewhere.... Bolivia maybe...
Last time I saw him though,he was in Calgary.

Harry Longabaugh.
Hey get some bloody work done, you cant be getting drunk on that rot gut all day when you've taken on a wife and kids.

BTW I'm not laying around, I'm sitting around.
Old Jul 27th 2006, 2:56 pm
One of the "Wild Bunch"

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
Hey get some bloody work done, you cant be getting drunk on that rot gut all day when you've taken on a wife and kids.

BTW I'm not laying around, I'm sitting around.
Well, howdy Butch....

You are correct... I really should be doing some work, but I don't feel right partial to it at the moment. We could rob some trains. That way, I wouldn't have to get up at stupid 'o' clock in the morning and come to work, and you could get up off your arse and do something constructive

Harry Longabaugh.
Old Jul 27th 2006, 3:10 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Well, howdy Butch....

You are correct... I really should be doing some work, but I don't feel right partial to it at the moment. We could rob some trains. That way, I wouldn't have to get up at stupid 'o' clock in the morning and come to work, and you could get up off your arse and do something constructive

Harry Longabaugh.
y'all could be right there Sundance, 'nfortunaytly there so many trains makin' their way thru Calgary right now.
Caint ya hack into them machines and rob us banks electronically???
Old Jul 27th 2006, 3:14 pm
Now on Vancouver Island

Judy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond repute

Do we have a Brokeback Mountain thing happening here?
Old Jul 27th 2006, 3:20 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Judy in Calgary
Do we have a Brokeback Mountain thing happening here?
No need to worry about that Judy, Me and the Kid likes to see meat and two veg on a plate not in our beds
Old Jul 27th 2006, 7:20 pm
One of the "Wild Bunch"

No need to worry about that Judy, Me and the Kid likes to see meat and two veg on a plate not in our beds

Speak for yourself cowboy.....

I likes to see it somewhere else.

Harry Longabaugh.
Old Jul 27th 2006, 8:31 pm
Banned

Speak for yourself cowboy.....

I likes to see it somewhere else.

Harry Longabaugh.
Something you've never told me mate???? :scared:
Old Jul 27th 2006, 8:48 pm
One of the "Wild Bunch"

Something you've never told me mate???? :scared:

That somewhere else is not you.....
Or, of the male persuasion. And, even though I'm quite partial to animals....!!! Not in that way.

Harry Longabaugh.
Old Jul 27th 2006, 11:03 pm
little snowy owl

Alberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond repute

That somewhere else is not you.....
Or, of the male persuasion. And, even though I'm quite partial to animals....!!! Not in that way.

Harry Longabaugh.
Have you ever heard the expression : when you're in a ditch, stop digging??
Old Jul 27th 2006, 11:05 pm
One of the "Wild Bunch"

Have you ever heard the expression : when you're in a ditch, stop digging??

I know what you're saying, but I just can't stop my body doing it, despite the fact that my brain is screeming... "STOP"

Harry Longabaugh.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.