Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

Happy Easter by the way

Happy Easter by the way

Old Apr 5th 2007, 3:08 pm
Been there, done that

MCrocker has much to be proud ofMCrocker has much to be proud ofMCrocker has much to be proud ofMCrocker has much to be proud ofMCrocker has much to be proud ofMCrocker has much to be proud ofMCrocker has much to be proud ofMCrocker has much to be proud ofMCrocker has much to be proud ofMCrocker has much to be proud ofMCrocker has much to be proud of
Default Happy Easter by the way

Whatever your religious persuasion - I hope you and your families all have a great Easter break
Attached Thumbnails Happy Easter by the way-happyeaster.jpg  
Old Apr 5th 2007, 3:30 pm

hot wasabi peas is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Happy Easter by the way

Originally Posted by MCrocker
Whatever your religious persuasion - I hope you and your families all have a great Easter break

Nevermind, I don't like chocolate anyway...
Old Apr 5th 2007, 3:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

steve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hot wasabi peas

Nevermind, I don't like chocolate anyway...
YOU LIAR!!!
Old Apr 5th 2007, 3:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

Mountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MCrocker
Pask Lowen..........

the poor bunny wabbit..
Old Apr 5th 2007, 3:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

steve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by smelly
Pask Lowen..........
Cornish eh.

Sretan Uskrs...
Old Apr 5th 2007, 3:51 pm
Been there, done that

MCrocker has much to be proud ofMCrocker has much to be proud ofMCrocker has much to be proud ofMCrocker has much to be proud ofMCrocker has much to be proud ofMCrocker has much to be proud ofMCrocker has much to be proud ofMCrocker has much to be proud ofMCrocker has much to be proud ofMCrocker has much to be proud ofMCrocker has much to be proud of

Pask Lowen..........

the poor bunny wabbit..
"Kernow bys vyken!!" hope that's right - my sister will kill me if not
Old Apr 5th 2007, 4:28 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Happy easter to everyone. Enjoy the long weekend! Hopefully everyone will be getting warmer weather now that we are well into april.
Old Apr 5th 2007, 5:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

Robin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond repute

It's been lovely sunny day here for the first day of the Easter hols, I took a bunch of kids to the park, (well actually they pushed me up in the wheelchair - I have to have the cast on for another couple of weeks), and got sunburnt sitting in the sun with my paper!
Think the weekend looks like more of the same too.
Old Apr 5th 2007, 5:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

rwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond repute

Old Apr 5th 2007, 5:48 pm
Been there, done that

Old Apr 6th 2007, 11:46 am

Souvenir is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Robin (The Gadget family)
It's been lovely sunny day here for the first day of the Easter hols, I took a bunch of kids to the park, (well actually they pushed me up in the wheelchair - I have to have the cast on for another couple of weeks), and got sunburnt sitting in the sun with my paper!
Think the weekend looks like more of the same too.
Really.

It's minus 7 here this morning, with a minus 14 fear factor. And it's bleedin' snowing. We have packed the boy off to Tremblant for a couple of days' skiing. We will spend the weekend ripping up the laminate in our bedroom and laying parquet, then re-doing all the trim work, then re-doing all the mouldings in the spare bedroom. So I'm told.
Old Apr 6th 2007, 1:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

mandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to behold
Smile Re: Happy Easter by the way

Pask Lowen..........

the poor bunny wabbit..
I wont even try and work that one out lol, but Happy Easter hun and to everyone else too.
Ps...I love chocolate,bring it on

Mandi xx
Old Apr 6th 2007, 1:37 pm
Slightly Canadian

Atlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond repute

Mrs AX has just left for a weeks visit to a friend in Nova Scotia but has left me this as an Easter present. God I love that woman!
Attached Thumbnails Happy Easter by the way-img_0320-large-.jpg  
Old Apr 6th 2007, 1:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

Robin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Atlantic Xpat
Mrs AX has just left for a weeks visit to a friend in Nova Scotia but has left me this as an Easter present. God I love that woman!
Aaaaaah, bless! Better than an Easter egg any day huh!
Old Apr 6th 2007, 1:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

Andy and the kids have just taken off camping, to a bike rally for the weekend over near Chislehurst, Kent, which, with sunny days forecasted, should be quite a success and I expect to see some sunburnt noses on Sunday cos I'm not there to dab them with sun cream!

This is them just leaving, the trailer contains tents etc, and a small trials bike for use by Max around the field.

.....Oh, and I forgot to add, Happy Easter everyone, and for those of you in the UK, enjoy our finest British weather!

For those of you anywhere else, hope you have some of the same!
Attached Thumbnails Happy Easter by the way-andy-trike.jpg  

Last edited by Robin (The Gadget family); Apr 6th 2007 at 3:31 pm. Reason: Happy Easter wishes!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.