Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

Happy Christmas all you lovely people (and the not so lovely ones too)

Wikiposts

Happy Christmas all you lovely people (and the not so lovely ones too)

Old Dec 24th 2013, 6:12 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Happy Christmas all you lovely people (and the not so lovely ones too)

Just wanted to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas.

I'm looking forward to a couple of days of family fun and eating/drinking too much, then we're heading to Barcelona for New Year, so I won't be around until 2014.

So be good for Siouxie, Sue & the supermods, try not to get yourselves banned in my absence and above all else, have a fab Christmas and New Year.

Old Dec 24th 2013, 7:10 am
Dive Bar Drunk

JamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Happy Christmas all you lovely people (and the not so lovely ones too)

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
Just wanted to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas.

I'm looking forward to a couple of days of family fun and eating/drinking too much, then we're heading to Barcelona for New Year, so I won't be around until 2014.

So be good for Siouxie, Sue & the supermods, try not to get yourselves banned in my absence and above all else, have a fab Christmas and New Year.

Merry Christmas.

Very envious as Barcelona is meant to be amazing.

It is on my list of places to visit.