Happy Canada Day!

Old Jul 1st 2012, 8:17 pm
Seasoned Maritimer

Tangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Happy Canada Day!

Originally Posted by MillieF
I apologise profusely...It doesnt matter what I do, I get up your nose. I'm sorry. I will - soon - be right in your face.... you move or I do, and yes, I'm being ironic....
No need to apologise to me, I wasn't the one who had the verbal attack launched against me.
Old Jul 1st 2012, 8:25 pm
BE user by choice

Location: A Briton, married to a Canadian, now in Fredericton.
MillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know what you are reffering to? Please help? I don't think I have ever insulted you...why would I?
Old Jul 1st 2012, 8:28 pm
Seasoned Maritimer

Tangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know what you are reffering to? Please help? I don't think I have ever insulted you...why would I?
I didn't say you had. I was referring to your rant in post #11 which like I said, was not directed at me, therefore there was no apology necessary towards me, but to the poster you told to piss off.

Is that clear ?
Old Jul 1st 2012, 8:43 pm
BE user by choice

Location: A Briton, married to a Canadian, now in Fredericton.
MillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond repute

No...This is NOT clear Tangram, sorry but I am confused?
Old Jul 1st 2012, 8:49 pm
Seasoned Maritimer

No...This is NOT clear Tangram, sorry but I am confused?
Read post11 and post 14. Post 14 you quoted me.

Anyway, I'm off out to celebrate Canada Day, beer and fireworks.

Have fun all.
Old Jul 1st 2012, 8:53 pm
Banned

ultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond repute

Happy birthday Canada......let's not forget the war of 1812 in the discussions as well
Old Jul 1st 2012, 11:45 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

You have really pissed us off....I've been day's with my bum in boxes, and this is rubbish...Life sucks on occasion, but Dollface was being nice, you don't and didn't need to rain on her parade. My Canadian husband, who is returning, says sod off back to the third world state you come from.

Happy Canada Day to the Rest of You.
First off, wind your neck in, Dollface and I are friends on here and in the real world, she would never be offended by anything i have to say, she knows me from old!!

Secondly, tell your husband to mind his own business and he's welcome to Canada, nobody else wants it!!

Third and most importantly, Third world, WTF, you think this shit hole full of ignorant ****s is anything better than what I had before? You need to get your head out your arse and take a look at what you choose to live in....Canada Day MY ARSE!!!!

Now i'm going back to drinking and watching Father Ted on TV.....Bejesus!!! To be sure to be sure!!!

No Real Canadians where hurt in the making of this post!!!
Old Jul 1st 2012, 11:58 pm
Forum Regular

Tony-the-Tigger has much to be proud ofTony-the-Tigger has much to be proud ofTony-the-Tigger has much to be proud ofTony-the-Tigger has much to be proud ofTony-the-Tigger has much to be proud ofTony-the-Tigger has much to be proud ofTony-the-Tigger has much to be proud ofTony-the-Tigger has much to be proud ofTony-the-Tigger has much to be proud ofTony-the-Tigger has much to be proud ofTony-the-Tigger has much to be proud of

At least all of Canada can fly the beautiful maple flag without political agendas being raised - unlike the butcher's apron.
Old Jul 2nd 2012, 3:39 am

Oink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tony-the-Tigger
At least all of Canada can fly the beautiful maple flag without political agendas being raised - unlike the butcher's apron.
Old Jul 2nd 2012, 11:50 pm
Dive Bar Drunk

JamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond repute

I spent Canada Day in the bar downstairs enjoying some Mill Street Organic and watching the footie.

I then had a lady over and we counted 13 efforts at firework displays from my balcony.

It is a shame that they did not to fireworks at Ontario Place this year.

None the less Canada is 145 years old. Let's hope the next 145 isn't as much of a let down.
Old Jul 2nd 2012, 11:56 pm
Pictou County Superstar™

Greenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond repute

Can you please post us a photo of your angry face?

Originally Posted by FlirtyKnickers
First off, wind your neck in, Dollface and I are friends on here and in the real world, she would never be offended by anything i have to say, she knows me from old!!

Secondly, tell your husband to mind his own business and he's welcome to Canada, nobody else wants it!!

Third and most importantly, Third world, WTF, you think this shit hole full of ignorant ****s is anything better than what I had before? You need to get your head out your arse and take a look at what you choose to live in....Canada Day MY ARSE!!!!

Now i'm going back to drinking and watching Father Ted on TV.....Bejesus!!! To be sure to be sure!!!

Old Jul 3rd 2012, 12:03 am
Stand-up Philosopher

caretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tony-the-Tigger
Well, problem is Canadian mining interests are ruining some people‘s lives and their land in Latin America. I wish we were perfect but money talks and still walks right over people just like in the glory days of the empire. It‘s only one of the things that‘s a little embarrasing.
Old Jul 3rd 2012, 1:47 am
Forum Regular

Lvh76 is on a distinguished road

I took my daughter to 'Family Pride' where I realized that maybe I missed a trick by being straight because I had more attention from women than I have ever had off men!!! Toronto Pride was awesome, great vibe and the kids entertainment was fantastic. I then came home and watched the fireworks on the Beach from my backyard and was alarmed to learn that someone had been shot around the corner!
Old Jul 3rd 2012, 3:28 pm

dollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by FlirtyKnickers

Arrange these words in order - bloodpressure, roof, through the
Old Jul 3rd 2012, 10:17 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dollface
Arrange these words in order - bloodpressure, roof, through the

I thought I was rather calm....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.