Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

Happy Birthday Or4angecrush!

Happy Birthday Or4angecrush!

Old Apr 8th 2007, 2:56 am
BE Forum Addict

Texas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond repute
Default Happy Birthday Or4angecrush!

Happy Birthday Emma, hope it's a good one. Have a drink for me seeing as I'm on the wagon for the next 16 weeks!

Lynne xxx
Old Apr 8th 2007, 3:02 am
BE Forum Addict

Texas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Happy Birthday Or4angecrush!

Just clocked that you started your own birthday thread you sad git!
Apologies all I don't venture in here often but thought it would be nice to start a thread for my auld mucker! (Even if she is a sad git - did I mention that already)
Honestly Ems you're making me look a right arse here!
Good excuse pregnancy hormones making me forget everything!
Sorry again!
Old Apr 8th 2007, 7:22 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Texas Mom
Just clocked that you started your own birthday thread you sad git!
Apologies all I don't venture in here often but thought it would be nice to start a thread for my auld mucker! (Even if she is a sad git - did I mention that already)
Honestly Ems you're making me look a right arse here!
Good excuse pregnancy hormones making me forget everything!
Sorry again!
Welcome to canada. Visit often, very nice folks here. (and you dont have to apologize) Ive done the same thing myself!
Old Apr 8th 2007, 10:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by willmore
Welcome to canada. Visit often, very nice folks here. (and you dont have to apologize) Ive done the same thing myself!
Howdy Sue how's you today?
I don't visit often just thought I'd pop in to to say happy birthday to an old friend of mine from back home. Don't know if you know much about her but she's planning on emigrating to Canada.
I went to school with her and we lived five minutes from each other when we were growing up.
She always did have a big gob on her and stated her own birthday thread and there was me trying to be Mrs nice guy!