Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

Happy anniversary to me.

Happy anniversary to me.

Old Apr 12th 2007, 4:07 pm

Steve_P is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Happy anniversary to me.

In light of Emma's (or4ngecrush) "lets all talk about me now..." thread I'm just letting you all know that this marriage thing can actually work out long term.

Today is our 38th wedding anniversary.

Cheers
Steve & Mrs_P
Old Apr 12th 2007, 4:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

steve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Happy anniversary to me.

Originally Posted by Steve_P
In light of Emma's (or4ngecrush) "lets all talk about me now..." thread I'm just letting you all know that this marriage thing can actually work out long term.

Cheers
Steve & Mrs_P
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!
You're beating us by 13 years! And I thought WE were doing good!
Old Apr 12th 2007, 4:30 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Cheers
Steve & Mrs_P
Happy anniversary to Steve and Mrs. P:

You couldn't possibly have known
when you began your married life
how entwined your lives would become
in your journey as husband and wife.
With every year and each passing day
you manage to say "I Love You"
in so many different ways.
May your 38th anniversary remind you,
as you start the year anew, that you share
a special happiness life gives to just a few.

May the next 38th years bring you as much happiness and fulfillment as the last.
Old Apr 12th 2007, 4:36 pm

Souvenir is an unknown quantity at this point

Cheers
Steve & Mrs_P
38? With no parole? Barbaric.

You've probably made it this long because you can remember when the anniversary is
Old Apr 12th 2007, 4:39 pm

Originally Posted by Souvenir
38? With no parole? Barbaric.

You've probably made it this long because you can remember when the anniversary is
Actually we've made it this long because we both realised that if we separate neither one of us could afford to live, and why divorce and remarry then we'd just ruin two marriages instead of one.
Old Apr 12th 2007, 4:40 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond repute

Very impressive - well done you ! And even more so to Mrs P !
Old Apr 12th 2007, 4:46 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ann m
Very impressive - well done you ! And even more so to Mrs P !

Ah, so you know the real Steve then???????? I REALLY do feel for Mrs P (and his kids).

Seriously mate congrats to you and your lovely wife. Have a couple of Red wines for me.
Old Apr 12th 2007, 4:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

Mountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond repute

Actually we've made it this long because we both realised that if we separate neither one of us could afford to live, and why divorce and remarry then we'd just ruin two marriages instead of one.

Congratulations that's quiet and achievement.

What are you doing to celebrate?
Old Apr 12th 2007, 4:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

gryphea has a reputation beyond reputegryphea has a reputation beyond reputegryphea has a reputation beyond reputegryphea has a reputation beyond reputegryphea has a reputation beyond reputegryphea has a reputation beyond reputegryphea has a reputation beyond reputegryphea has a reputation beyond reputegryphea has a reputation beyond reputegryphea has a reputation beyond reputegryphea has a reputation beyond repute

Oh wow

Many congratulations!

Gryphea
Old Apr 12th 2007, 4:55 pm

Ha!!!!

Souvette and I are into our tenth year of sin. I asked her yesterday if she wanted us to get married.

Her reply? "Why? We already shout at each other".
Old Apr 12th 2007, 4:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

Calgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond repute

Happy anniversary to me

Jeeze - typical man! Shouldn't that be "US"? StePHen

Seriously - that is FANTASTIC!!! May you have many, many more!

Please pass on my bestest congratumulations to Mrs P.
Old Apr 12th 2007, 5:05 pm

Originally Posted by Calgal

Seriously - that is FANTASTIC!!! May you have many, many more!

Please pass on my bestest congratumulations to Mrs P.
Typical woman. It's all "us, us, us".
Old Apr 12th 2007, 5:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

Calgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Souvenir
Typical woman. It's all "us, us, us".
Quite! Quite! Quite!
Old Apr 12th 2007, 5:30 pm

Originally Posted by Calgal

Uuhhh yes I realised that little error after I had hit the post button but it were too late to change it.

Realistically the congrats should all go to Mrs_P for literally putting up with me all this time through sickness (mostly mine) and health (mostly hers).

She is a very special person and I do actually tell her so.

Last edited by Steve_P; Apr 12th 2007 at 5:37 pm.
Old Apr 12th 2007, 5:39 pm

She is a very special person and I do actually tell her so.
If I told mine I thought she was a bit "special", I'd be beaten to a pulp.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.