Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

Guess what I bought....?

Guess what I bought....?

Old Feb 3rd 2008, 2:37 am
Forum Regular

Location: always wishing i was somewhere else, getting there and wishing i was somewhere else again.
smiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Guess what I bought....?

Originally Posted by CaptainHook
As you're sharing, I'll have 2hrs on Thursday from 11am please!
and what do you plan to buy with that then?
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 7:45 am

or4ngecrush is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by YYZlover
Oh I'm waaaaaaaay to tomboyish to bother with G&T. Beer, V&T, V shots suits me just fine.
I'm with you there I love beer.
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 7:47 pm
Account Closed

DaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond repute

Geesh! Yesterday Biiiiink has me spewing coffee all over my laptop. Today you get me spitting beer all over it.
Would you believe me if I said none at all? No alcohol what so ever.

But I intend to change that.
So which is it?
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 9:15 pm
Forum Regular

Location: always wishing i was somewhere else, getting there and wishing i was somewhere else again.
smiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud of

So which is it?
beer sat night coffee for hangover sunday morning. lots of suger needed.
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 9:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

YYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by smiges33
beer sat night coffee for hangover sunday morning. lots of suger needed.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 9:28 pm
Forum Regular

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
are we off again my dear
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 9:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

YYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond repute

are we off again my dear

Again?
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 9:40 pm
Forum Regular

Again?
the giggles
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 9:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

the giggles
Exactly. As I said - Again?
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 10:03 pm
Account Closed

DaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond repute

and what do you plan to buy with that then?
No idea yet.
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 10:05 pm
Forum Regular

No idea yet.
best ask yyz sure she will have a suggestion or two
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 10:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

best ask yyz sure she will have a suggestion or two
Oh well.... hmmmmm..... ah yes.....

Toys. Especially the ones that come with a lawn mower and snow blower attachment.
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 10:10 pm
Forum Regular

Oh well.... hmmmmm..... ah yes.....

Toys. Especially the ones that come with a lawn mower and snow blower attachment.
since you are on the net so much suprised you havent bought an attachment for you comp. or was that an external hard drive?
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 10:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

since you are on the net so much suprised you havent bought an attachment for you comp. or was that an external hard drive?

Oh puhlease! Got three of those already.
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 10:22 pm
Forum Regular

Oh puhlease! Got three of those already.
what external hard drives. but you can only use one at a time

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.