Golden Eagles!

Old Mar 10th 2008, 5:57 am
BE Forum Addict

Maple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to behold
Default Golden Eagles!

so majestic.....saw my first one today!...these are huge birds...

it swooped across in front of our car..grabbed its prey..then flew along behind us..to the right..then cut across over in front of us!..took my breathe away!!!

love this pic so wanted to add it!

Old Mar 10th 2008, 9:43 am
Tootsie BattyFace

Littletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Golden Eagles!

WOW I am sooo jealous, that must have been quite a sight. We're still in the UK and over the last few years they have re- introduced Red kites near to where we live and everytime I see one I am in awe....Hope the first time I see a Golden Eagle i'm not driving or there may be a disasterous mess!!!
Old Mar 10th 2008, 2:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

Maple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Littletashy
WOW I am sooo jealous, that must have been quite a sight. We're still in the UK and over the last few years they have re- introduced Red kites near to where we live and everytime I see one I am in awe....Hope the first time I see a Golden Eagle i'm not driving or there may be a disasterous mess!!!
Red Kites..?? i will have to look them up!!!

is this what you are talking about.???>>>

they are beautiful!!!!
Old Mar 10th 2008, 2:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

maddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Maple Leaf, congratulations on your first Golden Eagle sighting! We have seen a few now in an area circling from Cowichan Bay to Koksilah to Cobble Hill to Cherry Point. Where did you see yours?
They are great and majestic birds and they do take your breath away. Hope this is the first of many sightings for you.