Going back to the UK

Old Apr 8th 2008, 11:30 pm

AmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond repute
Default Going back to the UK

Well, it now looks like I will be going back to the UK in July with my two girls to undertake the jobs that need doing on our UK house. Am worried already as I HATE flying. Anyone want to come with me and hold my hand?!
Old Apr 8th 2008, 11:46 pm
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Going back to the UK

Originally Posted by AmyDavid
Well, it now looks like I will be going back to the UK in July with my two girls to undertake the jobs that need doing on our UK house. Am worried already as I HATE flying. Anyone want to come with me and hold my hand?!
Only if you're paying and it's business class.
Old Apr 8th 2008, 11:47 pm

AmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Novocastrian
Only if you're paying and it's business class.
I'll pay and we can pretend that it is business class.
Old Apr 8th 2008, 11:47 pm
RETIRED Realtor

MB-Realtor has a reputation beyond reputeMB-Realtor has a reputation beyond reputeMB-Realtor has a reputation beyond reputeMB-Realtor has a reputation beyond reputeMB-Realtor has a reputation beyond reputeMB-Realtor has a reputation beyond reputeMB-Realtor has a reputation beyond reputeMB-Realtor has a reputation beyond reputeMB-Realtor has a reputation beyond reputeMB-Realtor has a reputation beyond reputeMB-Realtor has a reputation beyond repute

Don't feel bad, You know you are brave don't you.

Bravery is when you go and do something, even though you are scared, I'm sure you keep up a brave front for the kids.

Good for You.
Old Apr 9th 2008, 12:09 am
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute

I'll pay and we can pretend that it is business class.
You mean you'll ply me with free drinks all the way?
Old Apr 9th 2008, 12:10 am

You mean you'll ply me with free drinks all the way?
Of course - I understand the water is free on these flights....!
Old Apr 9th 2008, 12:11 am
Born again atheist

On reflection, I don't think you're my type.
Old Apr 9th 2008, 12:12 am

On reflection, I don't think you're my type.
And if the free drinks were say.....alcoholic...would that sway you back to me?
Old Apr 9th 2008, 12:13 am
Born again atheist

And if the free drinks were say.....alcoholic...would that sway you back to me?
Keep talking...
Old Apr 9th 2008, 12:14 am

Keep talking...
I could throw in some peanuts and I would let you have my blanket to keep you warm should you wish to rest during the flight.....
Old Apr 9th 2008, 12:18 am
Born again atheist

I could throw in some peanuts and I would let you have my blanket to keep you warm should you wish to rest during the flight.....
So.....how old are the children? 'Cos I basically hate children.
Old Apr 9th 2008, 1:17 am
Account Closed

DaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond repute

Not for long. Read this
Old Apr 9th 2008, 4:19 am
Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah

Lorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CaptainHook
Not for long. Read this
Old Apr 9th 2008, 4:22 am
BE Enthusiast

talbot is a glorious beacon of lighttalbot is a glorious beacon of lighttalbot is a glorious beacon of lighttalbot is a glorious beacon of lighttalbot is a glorious beacon of lighttalbot is a glorious beacon of lighttalbot is a glorious beacon of lighttalbot is a glorious beacon of lighttalbot is a glorious beacon of lighttalbot is a glorious beacon of lighttalbot is a glorious beacon of light

Be positive and treat the whole thing as an adventure and your daughters will pick up on that and everyone will be happy!
Old Apr 13th 2008, 6:51 pm
Forum Regular

lynpy has a brilliant futurelynpy has a brilliant futurelynpy has a brilliant futurelynpy has a brilliant futurelynpy has a brilliant futurelynpy has a brilliant future

I hate flying too! In fact we moved to France so we could return to the UK by car.
However I've actually found the courage to get on the plane to NS but just need to visit the docs first to get a supply of beta blockers

Last time I told the doc they weren't strong enough so she told me to take them with a large G&T. Heres hoping a large scotch will have the same effect OK

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.