Glastonbury 2013

Old Oct 7th 2012, 2:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

exenglishman has a reputation beyond reputeexenglishman has a reputation beyond reputeexenglishman has a reputation beyond reputeexenglishman has a reputation beyond reputeexenglishman has a reputation beyond reputeexenglishman has a reputation beyond reputeexenglishman has a reputation beyond reputeexenglishman has a reputation beyond reputeexenglishman has a reputation beyond reputeexenglishman has a reputation beyond reputeexenglishman has a reputation beyond repute
Default Glastonbury 2013

What a crock of shit, online at 4am with a bunch of other Canadians planning to take them over next year. Up until 545am and then get a 'sorry sold our page' Didn't even manage to get past the home page, website was that bad. Anybody actually manage to get a ticket?
Old Oct 7th 2012, 4:00 pm

Oink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Glastonbury 2013

I wouldn't worry too much as there will be loads in the resale plus people who have panicked bought will sell them on later. Plus its shit anyway.
Old Oct 7th 2012, 7:50 pm
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Oink
I wouldn't worry too much as there will be loads in the resale plus people who have panicked bought will sell them on later. Plus its shit anyway.
And anyway it doesn't even take place in Glastonbury, that's just marketing hype. It takes place near Pilton where my great great grandfather was from. I've always assumed that's why he left.
Old Oct 8th 2012, 12:51 am
BE Forum Addict

Canuck74 has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck74 has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck74 has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck74 has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck74 has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck74 has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck74 has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck74 has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck74 has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck74 has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck74 has a reputation beyond repute

I wouldn't worry all the bands that play that are crap chart trend wanker bands.

Originally Posted by chrisbrockhurst
What a crock of shit, online at 4am with a bunch of other Canadians planning to take them over next year. Up until 545am and then get a 'sorry sold our page' Didn't even manage to get past the home page, website was that bad. Anybody actually manage to get a ticket?
Old Oct 8th 2012, 3:11 am
BE Enthusiast

exenglishman has a reputation beyond reputeexenglishman has a reputation beyond reputeexenglishman has a reputation beyond reputeexenglishman has a reputation beyond reputeexenglishman has a reputation beyond reputeexenglishman has a reputation beyond reputeexenglishman has a reputation beyond reputeexenglishman has a reputation beyond reputeexenglishman has a reputation beyond reputeexenglishman has a reputation beyond reputeexenglishman has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Canuck74
I wouldn't worry all the bands that play that are crap chart trend wanker bands.
have you ever been? Glastonbury is the complete opposite of this. Yes your mainstream stuff is there, but there is also the most diverse selection of other stuff to
Old Oct 8th 2012, 7:56 am
Forum Regular

BC-Roo has a brilliant futureBC-Roo has a brilliant futureBC-Roo has a brilliant futureBC-Roo has a brilliant futureBC-Roo has a brilliant futureBC-Roo has a brilliant futureBC-Roo has a brilliant future

Hi chrisbrockhurst

Sorry to hear you didn't get tickets, they sold out in an hour and forty mins. Here's a link from their website if you haven't seen it yet.

http://www.glastonburyfestivals.co.u...-out-in-1h-40m

They've just shown on the BBC news that there will be a resale in April, will keep my ears open for an exact date for you.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion as people have different tastes, but if Glastonbury Festival was sh*t then why has it been named Best Festival by NME Awards and International Festival of the Year at the Pollster Concert Industry Awards in the last year?

We moved to the area in 2005, we hadn't been to the festival before we moved here, but we have been to every one that has been on since and love it. As you say it's diverse, there is something for everyone. The festival is so big we still haven't seen everything yet! It looks like we might not be here for the next festival as my OH has just been offered a job in Canada but we will miss it.
Old Oct 8th 2012, 5:53 pm
Banned

ultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond repute

Didn't Glastonbury die off after the great battle between Oasis and Blur?

To the OP, am sure you are better off with the "party in the park"
Old Oct 9th 2012, 3:38 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ultrarunner
Didn't Glastonbury die off after the great battle between Oasis and Blur?

To the OP, am sure you are better off with the "party in the park"
all that needs to be said there.
Old Oct 9th 2012, 4:06 am
Forum Regular

Nikki Ian has much to be proud ofNikki Ian has much to be proud ofNikki Ian has much to be proud ofNikki Ian has much to be proud ofNikki Ian has much to be proud ofNikki Ian has much to be proud ofNikki Ian has much to be proud ofNikki Ian has much to be proud ofNikki Ian has much to be proud ofNikki Ian has much to be proud ofNikki Ian has much to be proud of

I have been going to and working at Glastonbury (as its commonly known) for just over 25 yrs, my wife 15 yrs, we still have never seen all of it. Yes we miss it, nothing even close here, We are lucky in that we have a open offer to go back anytime, we did go back once since we moved, maybe again this year who knows.

To the OP, hope you get your tickets on the second issue.
Old Oct 9th 2012, 4:28 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Nikki Ian
I have been going to and working at Glastonbury (as its commonly known) for just over 25 yrs, my wife 15 yrs, we still have never seen all of it. Yes we miss it, nothing even close here, We are lucky in that we have a open offer to go back anytime, we did go back once since we moved, maybe again this year who knows.

Thanks, Im going for the 2nd lot, fingers crossed. I dont think people can understand what its all about and the sheer scale of it until they have been. Music is only a part of it!
Old Oct 9th 2012, 5:13 am
limey party pooper

bats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nikki Ian

Nothing close?? lol, what about the Havelock Jamboree

http://www.thepeterboroughexaminer.com/business/114032
Old Oct 9th 2012, 1:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by bats

or the failed event that was Boots and Hearts!
Old Oct 10th 2012, 10:20 am
BE Enthusiast

Scribble is just really niceScribble is just really niceScribble is just really niceScribble is just really niceScribble is just really niceScribble is just really niceScribble is just really niceScribble is just really niceScribble is just really niceScribble is just really nice

Glastonbury used to be good before they sold out to whatever that events and ticketing company was.
Old Oct 10th 2012, 10:21 am
BE Enthusiast

Scribble is just really niceScribble is just really niceScribble is just really niceScribble is just really niceScribble is just really niceScribble is just really niceScribble is just really niceScribble is just really niceScribble is just really niceScribble is just really nice

have you ever been? Glastonbury is the complete opposite of this. Yes your mainstream stuff is there, but there is also the most diverse selection of other stuff to
if you avoid any of the stages then, yes I guess so.
any of the smaller tents, Jazzworld, etc are good.
Everytime I went though everyone wanted to go and see Coldplay and other shite like Paul ****ing McCartney
Old Oct 13th 2012, 3:22 am
Forum Regular

Nikki Ian has much to be proud ofNikki Ian has much to be proud ofNikki Ian has much to be proud ofNikki Ian has much to be proud ofNikki Ian has much to be proud ofNikki Ian has much to be proud ofNikki Ian has much to be proud ofNikki Ian has much to be proud ofNikki Ian has much to be proud ofNikki Ian has much to be proud ofNikki Ian has much to be proud of

bats

and thank you for proving our point