Other
8.82%
None
11.76%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 68. You may not vote on this poll

Gaming Systems Poll

Old Nov 13th 2008, 5:03 am
BE Enthusiast

Rhodeys has much to be proud ofRhodeys has much to be proud ofRhodeys has much to be proud ofRhodeys has much to be proud ofRhodeys has much to be proud ofRhodeys has much to be proud ofRhodeys has much to be proud ofRhodeys has much to be proud ofRhodeys has much to be proud ofRhodeys has much to be proud ofRhodeys has much to be proud of
Default Re: Gaming Systems Poll

Lorraine why didn't you ask us about this..come round and we can all play wii .....try Bower Mall HMV...just a few doors away lol ..Teen piff poff will love the wii and betcha you and Mr Piff poff do too....wii fit is difficult to come by here...maybe it could be our fatness...oops fitness solution thats before we start cross country skiing HMV advertise when wii is available in their window....
Old Nov 13th 2008, 5:11 am
Banned

Brownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by walkerv05
we boughts a PS3 so we could play our british DVD's on it only to find out it doesnt :-( i thought these things where supposed to be multi regional?
Thats because Sony don't want you to be able to play DVD's from outside of your region.............they perceive that it would hurt their movie studio!

We've got a Wii...........after years as a hardcore gamer I liked the idea of the Wii offering a different gaming experience to the PS3 & XBox 360. I don't have the time to devote to playing the sort of indepth games you get on the other systems and the Wii offers a quick gaming fix when I need it. We also play the group type games, bowling, quiz's, etc when we have guests over.
The graphics are not up to the PS3 & XBox standards but the gameplay is excellent and great fun...........after an hour or so's bowling or tennis, you do feel as though you've done some exercise...................oh and you can also download loads of classic games like Pac Man and Sonic the Hedgehog
Old Nov 13th 2008, 10:49 am

Piff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks J

My contact at Snears came in today and announced that she is able to get one (Wii) tomorrow - she already has my coupons and dosh

Now to find Rockband or whatever it is in Best buy with my other coupon. You watch now the teen will decide the PS2 will be better value as she'd get more of the other requested or should that read demanded?????

We'll come and try all your games out though!

Really looking forward to this cross country skiing lark.

A big thanks to all of you who have responded to this thread, it's been a big help.

Your all lovely
Old Nov 13th 2008, 11:04 am
BE Forum Addict

dinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of light

I got the wife the Wii and a couple of games. I personally prefer the computer, its like a mars - work,rest and play
However the Wii we got last month and it has been used regular by us all, in fact we have even sat and giggled at each other just playing it. Last week we had a couple of friends around for a bowling nite on he Wii, they were so impressed they are/have got one!
Last month I would have opted for the computer, it does everything, but now, we all (wife, 17yr old girl, 21yr old + OH and myself) think it is fantastic. The Wii fit will have you