Foxy Knoxy

Old Jan 31st 2014, 5:24 pm
Yo

Shard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond repute
Default Foxy Knoxy

Is she still foxy?
Old Jan 31st 2014, 5:28 pm

Oink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Foxy Knoxy

Originally Posted by Shard
Is she still foxy?
I never thought she was all that tbh. She went for that high IQ vibe. I prefer the TOWIE rather than TOWI Oxbridge look.
Old Jan 31st 2014, 6:01 pm
Forum Regular

Martin the cdn expat has much to be proud ofMartin the cdn expat has much to be proud ofMartin the cdn expat has much to be proud ofMartin the cdn expat has much to be proud ofMartin the cdn expat has much to be proud ofMartin the cdn expat has much to be proud ofMartin the cdn expat has much to be proud ofMartin the cdn expat has much to be proud ofMartin the cdn expat has much to be proud ofMartin the cdn expat has much to be proud ofMartin the cdn expat has much to be proud of

Is she still foxy?

Nope, just guilty.
They caught the ex bf trying to make a run for the border, too.
Old Jan 31st 2014, 6:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

januarymix has a reputation beyond reputejanuarymix has a reputation beyond reputejanuarymix has a reputation beyond reputejanuarymix has a reputation beyond reputejanuarymix has a reputation beyond reputejanuarymix has a reputation beyond reputejanuarymix has a reputation beyond reputejanuarymix has a reputation beyond reputejanuarymix has a reputation beyond reputejanuarymix has a reputation beyond reputejanuarymix has a reputation beyond repute

I haven't followed this one that closely. This whole case gives me the creeps. Is she really guilty? I read that it was more of a problem with the Italian justice system? And why the beep is she getting so much publicity? I think it is because she looks decent right?

That's 3 questions, I'm out
Old Jan 31st 2014, 6:17 pm
Concierge

SchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by floatsy
I haven't followed this one that closely. This whole case gives me the creeps. Is she really guilty? I read that it was more of a problem with the Italian justice system? And why the beep is she getting so much publicity? I think it is because she looks decent right?

I personally do not think so.

This article is from 2011, before the first acquittal, but it gives a pretty good overview of the case... I've honestly been on the fence through a lot of it, but I really don't think they did it. When you look at the case against Guede, there's just no way others were involved - what did they do, selectively bleach out their DNA??

http://www.rollingstone.com/culture/...-knox-20110627
Old Jan 31st 2014, 6:46 pm
Yo

Shard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Oink
I never thought she was all that tbh. She went for that high IQ vibe. I prefer the TOWIE rather than TOWI Oxbridge look.
TOWI Oxbridge > "Made In Chelsea" (from what I am given to understand). Do you honestly prefer the TOWIE look? Surely you must be converted to the Lu Lu Lemon look by now?
Old Jan 31st 2014, 6:48 pm
Yo

Originally Posted by floatsy
I haven't followed this one that closely. This whole case gives me the creeps. (a) Is she really guilty? (b) I read that it was more of a problem with the Italian justice system? (c) And why the beep is she getting so much publicity? I think it is because she looks decent right?

a) Yes.
b) So say her Seattle based legal team who believe Italy is a medieval land.
c) Yes. If this case involved three retirees in Spain, we would never have heard of it.
Old Jan 31st 2014, 6:50 pm

Oink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond repute

TOWI Oxbridge > "Made In Chelsea" (from what I am given to understand). Do you honestly prefer the TOWIE look? Surely you must be converted to the Lu Lu Lemon look by now?
Ironic isn't it as HID has a Ph.D.
Old Jan 31st 2014, 6:52 pm
Yo

Originally Posted by Oink
Ironic isn't it as HID has a Ph.D.
I guess you can take the boy out of Essex...etc etc
Old Jan 31st 2014, 6:52 pm
Grumpy Know-it-all

Steve_ has a reputation beyond reputeSteve_ has a reputation beyond reputeSteve_ has a reputation beyond reputeSteve_ has a reputation beyond reputeSteve_ has a reputation beyond reputeSteve_ has a reputation beyond reputeSteve_ has a reputation beyond reputeSteve_ has a reputation beyond reputeSteve_ has a reputation beyond reputeSteve_ has a reputation beyond reputeSteve_ has a reputation beyond repute

Old Jan 31st 2014, 9:04 pm
Bex in the city

beckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond repute

I have been following this case before but not recently, so I am not sure what has happened since the Italian justice system has asked for retrial or whatever.

I think she did it, it was some sort of a sex game that went wrong but it's ok if mummy and daddy can pay for the very best that the American legal system has to offer!

What annoys me more is this horrible little thing gets all the publicity and the media is all over here but not a shread has gone to Meredith and her family!
Old Jan 31st 2014, 9:04 pm
limey party pooper

bats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Martin the cdn expat
Nope, just guilty.
They caught the ex bf trying to make a run for the border, too.
I think she's guilty too. Have read quite a bit about it and i think she's hiding something.
Old Jan 31st 2014, 9:34 pm
Lowering the tone

Jingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond repute

Could you imagine being the next guy that she gets off with? I'm not into kinky stuff, but if it was me, I'd get her hands safely cuffed to the bedpost pretty quick.
Old Feb 1st 2014, 1:45 am
Banned

ultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bats
I think she's guilty too. Have read quite a bit about it and i think she's hiding something.

Believe everything you read in the media? Unless anybody was there and witnessed it...I don't know how someone can simply pronounce a person guilty from just being an armchair judge

Did OJ do it? I guess not because "the glove didn't fit" after all
Old Feb 1st 2014, 1:47 am
Yo

Originally Posted by bats
In all her interviews she never protests that "she did not do it". It's always a criticism of the Italian police and judicial system. Speaks volumes.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.