Father Ted...

Old May 9th 2008, 6:46 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Father Ted...

This has got me thinking...remember to one when Father Jack 'died'...excellent!!!
Old May 9th 2008, 8:10 am

ukecadet is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by AlvicSK
My favourite is the one where Ted is stuck with the boring priest -cant remember his name, but it was sooo funny.
That would be Father Paul Stone.I love the bit where his Mother give's Ted the painting of Paul and Ted together.I've been having a bit of a Father Ted fest this week.
Old May 9th 2008, 8:17 am

ireland2canada is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by rabc0077
will ya have a cup a tea father...aah go on, best episode ever is the one in the caravan with Graham Norton...priceless
oh dear god, I had forgotten the caravan one!
That's my weekend sorted then.
Old May 9th 2008, 8:34 am
BE Forum Addict

DAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of light

Some class ones:

Mrs. Doyle: Father Jack what do you say to a wee cup?
Jack: **** off cup!

Father Dougal: Our Father, who art in heaven...
Father Ted: Hallowed.
Father Dougal: Hallowed be thy..
Father Ted: Name.
Father Dougal: Papa don't preach...

Mrs Doyle: They were a bit obsessed with the old...S-E-X. God I'm glad I never think of that type of thing Father. That whole sexual world. God, when you think of it it's a dirty, filthy thing, isn't it Father? Can you imagine Father? Can you imagine Father, looking up at your husband, and him standing over you with his lad in his hand, wanting you to degrade yourself? God almighty can you imagine that Father? Can you picture it there Father? Oh get a good mental picture of it. Can you see him there? Ready to do the business?

Mrs. Doyle: Oh, Pat was wondering if he could put his massive tool in my box.
Father Ted: What! How dare you!
Pat (raising an enormous adjustable spanner): Yes, too big for the milk float

Father Dougal: God Ted, I've heard about those cults. Everyone dressing in black and saying our Lord's going to come back and judge us all.
Father Ted: No...no Dougal, that's us. That's Catholicism you're talking about there.

& Finaly:

(shouting at a large crowd of elderly ladies) Go away! I don't want to catch the menopause!

Old May 9th 2008, 12:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

Tuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond repute

I love the one where Mrs Doyle falls out the window. Can't find a clip
Old May 9th 2008, 1:28 pm
Professional Cat herder

Zoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tuppence
I love the one where Mrs Doyle falls out the window. Can't find a clip
isn't that every episode?
Old May 9th 2008, 1:36 pm

ireland2canada is an unknown quantity at this point

I think it's the 'racist' episode? Even if it's not, still damn funny. I can't help laughing away to myself - people around are starting to realise that my work can't be that funny
Old May 9th 2008, 2:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

rwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond repute

The racist one is the best. Or the parts I've seen anyway. That box set can't come too soon.
Old May 9th 2008, 7:00 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rwin
The racist one is the best. Or the parts I've seen anyway. That box set can't come too soon.
Another good one is the time the priests got stuck on the Lingerie floor of a department store, very funny
Old May 9th 2008, 7:08 pm
Professional Cat herder

Zoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond repute

Another good one is the time the priests got stuck on the Lingerie floor of a department store, very funny
It's Ireland's largest you know !!!

<cue the music from the great escape>

classic
Old May 9th 2008, 7:09 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

Originally Posted by Zoe Bell
It's Ireland's largest you know !!!

<cue the music from the great escape>

classic
Old May 9th 2008, 7:11 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

fantastic Father Ted ,, i did see that on Youtube recently
Old May 9th 2008, 7:15 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

Originally Posted by Icarus
fantastic Father Ted ,, i did see that on Youtube recently
No, just remember it from TV..but im checking Youtube right now
Old May 9th 2008, 7:16 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Old May 9th 2008, 7:19 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Alan Partridge i also enjoy

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.