Facebook...

Old Apr 25th 2008, 3:35 am
Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah

Lorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Facebook...

I've joined, thanks Amy
Old Apr 25th 2008, 4:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

minimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud of

I just joined too
Old Apr 25th 2008, 4:52 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ruby Murray
well no offence meant but i did just join the one from the link I sent....only because it has the official B.E. logo in the group. I've also posted a question on the discussion board asking why there is nothing at all on the main British Expats website that can guide all of us Facebook users to that group??? I mean, if it the official one, why not advertise the link on the website, right?

Perhaps some of the Mods can come up with a link or a Facebook logo somewhere on the site.

There are now 2 canadian group members:- one from N.S. and Me!!

I'm not trying to gain any competition here.....just wanted to give others the option.

Cheers,
Ruby x
Hi , That group was set up by BE users , its not an "official" BE group , There are many on it & not just from the Aus forum .

Feel free to join guys
Old Apr 25th 2008, 5:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

G586 has a reputation beyond reputeG586 has a reputation beyond reputeG586 has a reputation beyond reputeG586 has a reputation beyond reputeG586 has a reputation beyond reputeG586 has a reputation beyond reputeG586 has a reputation beyond reputeG586 has a reputation beyond reputeG586 has a reputation beyond reputeG586 has a reputation beyond reputeG586 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AmyDavid
OMG am starting to sweat - is it just me or is anyone else having trouble getting onto Facebook tonight?
Head above parapet....I joined a bit back and other than finding some Uni people, I don't get it.....what am I doing wrong?
Old Apr 25th 2008, 5:01 pm

Cassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond repute

I started a "Move to Calgary" group in face book at the end of February before I joined British Expats. I have eight members well you have to start somewhere don't you.
Old Apr 25th 2008, 5:03 pm

Cassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond repute

I am a bit with you on that one 586. The only reason I went on face book is to find people in the same situation then I stubbled across this site.
Old Apr 25th 2008, 5:11 pm
Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah

Lorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cassie 10000
I am a bit with you on that one 586. The only reason I went on face book is to find people in the same situation then I stubbled across this site.
then can I suggest you shave next time

<yes I have nothing better to do>
Old Apr 25th 2008, 5:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

clynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by dthomas
To paraphrase the indomitable Gazza, "F00k Off Facebook."
Why not try the more useful Arsebook?

http://www.arsebook.org/
I like it...great idea...there are many people I could speak to on that.
Old Apr 25th 2008, 5:17 pm

oh cr*p! I am forever making spelling mistakes, I am too quick in wanting to reply.

Sorry!
Old Apr 25th 2008, 5:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

clynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by mart2612
whats facebook
Its a addictive cult diguised as a website, where you exchange inane chatter with people, mainly from your previous life, that you normally couldn't give 2 figs about otherwise. Or a way to let your B list people know what you are up to. It is a great way to avoid real face to face conversation.

Very popular with t' young folk, these days...one of most popular sites on t' internet.
Old Apr 25th 2008, 7:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

bandit has a reputation beyond reputebandit has a reputation beyond reputebandit has a reputation beyond reputebandit has a reputation beyond reputebandit has a reputation beyond reputebandit has a reputation beyond reputebandit has a reputation beyond reputebandit has a reputation beyond reputebandit has a reputation beyond reputebandit has a reputation beyond reputebandit has a reputation beyond repute

Just joined the Facebook BE site you're talking about - not the ozzie one!!
Old Apr 26th 2008, 5:32 pm
Forum Regular

fionamst is just really nicefionamst is just really nicefionamst is just really nicefionamst is just really nicefionamst is just really nicefionamst is just really nicefionamst is just really nicefionamst is just really nicefionamst is just really nice

Ok I'm not the best at using facebook and I've managed to join the ozzie one, can't find our facebook group what am I doing wrong?

Fiona
Old Apr 26th 2008, 5:37 pm
Forum Regular

fionamst is just really nicefionamst is just really nicefionamst is just really nicefionamst is just really nicefionamst is just really nicefionamst is just really nicefionamst is just really nicefionamst is just really nicefionamst is just really nice
Smile Re: Facebook...

It's ok found you now using Amy's link.
Fiona
Old Apr 26th 2008, 10:02 pm

AmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fionamst
It's ok found you now using Amy's link.
Fiona
Glad you found us! Slowly growing with more people - if you join make sure you pop some snaps on there so we can see what your little part of Canada looks like!
Old Apr 27th 2008, 12:53 am
Arrived at last!!

woodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond repute

OK I joined BE group, spend time on there anyway. My kids put me on it a while ago.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.