Easter plans?

Old Apr 5th 2010, 8:56 pm
Account Closed

fledermaus is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Easter plans?

Originally Posted by Souvy
The seriously nasty bit is that it is on her head. There are not too many obvious signs but it has got into one of her eyes. There is a risk she may lose the sight in that eye.

She'd been sick for close to two weeks before a doctor finally came up with the right diagnosis.
Oh heck that is nasty. I hope it all clears up soon with no lasting damage.
Old Apr 5th 2010, 11:01 pm

dollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond repute

The seriously nasty bit is that it is on her head. There are not too many obvious signs but it has got into one of her eyes. There is a risk she may lose the sight in that eye.

She'd been sick for close to two weeks before a doctor finally came up with the right diagnosis.
Sorry to hear that Souv all is well in the end.
Old Apr 6th 2010, 5:03 am
Sawdust making harpy

mandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond repute

Just catching up on the latest goings on. Hope your guy gets better soon Caz but if you will take part in dangerous activities

And Souvette too, that sounds pretty bad so fingers crossed

We went to Edmonton over the weekend for a family do, which involved some drinking, some eating, some game playing, some more eating and drinking and easter egg hunts for the kids.

Good times
Old Apr 6th 2010, 5:05 am
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Coffeepot
Hope he is ok Carrie, reminds me of my boys, little brother came running in to get a cushion, ( didn't think much of it ) they were playing in the park backed onto a house we lived in, in they both walk covered in mud little brother (7 ) holding the cushion with big brother ( 10 ) resting both arms on it crying, so i think he has sprayned or bruised at this point , put him in the bath, then after a while im thinking something not right here, especially when i found out he fell out of the conquer tree took him to the hospital 5 fractures in one arm 7 in the other ( imagine both arms in plaster for 8 weeks ) at 10 that was tough for both of us then he did it again when he was 17 lucky for me eh

Since then he has broken or fractured his wrists or arms at least 3 more times ( usually playing Rugby )

oh nasty!!
and SOuv - shingles = yuck!

well said boy is fine and will be off to school tomorrow - he is slightly gutted that he did his right wrist - he is left handed - ha ha ha ! -such a cruel mother I am !
Old Apr 6th 2010, 10:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

Hope it clears soon and all is ok, must be such a worry
Old Apr 6th 2010, 4:41 pm
Pea Brain

R I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond repute

I spent several hours yesterday regenerating plant growth.

I intended to have a small burn over an unkempt area of our back yard. It got somewhat out of hand and the burn extended over a larger area than originally intended. At least the neighbours were very understanding, and the creek stopped it spreading too far.

The pic was taken after the event - tractor in the left corner is harrowing the ashes.

The rest of the weekend was spent carrying out renos, shopping for furniture and being entertained by friends.
Attached Thumbnails Easter plans?-grass-fire.jpg  
Old Apr 6th 2010, 4:54 pm
Lowering the tone

Jingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond repute

R I C H , what's that strange green stuff in the foreground of your photograph?
Old Apr 6th 2010, 4:59 pm
Pea Brain

R I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jingsamichty
R I C H , what's that strange green stuff in the foreground of your photograph?
You must mean the tree. The rest of it's weed - I need to re-seed soon.

When we moved in last November the burnt area was chest high with reeds, bullrushes and knapweed. We can now start making some landscaping plans.