Eastenders

Old Oct 22nd 2011, 3:22 pm
Forum Regular

jg2802 is on a distinguished road
Default Eastenders

Do you have eastenders in Canada? Or is there a way to access the BBC iplayer website as I know I was never able to when I was in America.

Sad I know ha, but I love Eastenders.
Old Oct 22nd 2011, 3:52 pm
x 0 x

JB0591 will become famous soon enoughJB0591 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Eastenders

Originally Posted by jg2802
Do you have eastenders in Canada? Or is there a way to access the BBC iplayer website as I know I was never able to when I was in America.

At the moment you can only access iPlayer using a technique that gives you a UK IP address/masks your current IP address but there is plans within BBC to role out an Internation iPlayer version. If I recall it is going to role out to iPad first and there might be a charge, also not seen any idea of the content they will offer.

One TV channel in Canada that I think carries Eastenders is Vision TV. But I think (like Corrie on other channels) it will be behind the UK series by some months.

My neighbour keeps up to date Corrie via Youtube so that might be a route.

Last edited by JB0591; Oct 22nd 2011 at 3:58 pm.
Old Oct 22nd 2011, 3:56 pm

Oink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond repute

Its on the Vision TV channel, apparently.
Old Oct 22nd 2011, 4:23 pm
Forum Regular

andrew & linda is just really niceandrew & linda is just really niceandrew & linda is just really niceandrew & linda is just really niceandrew & linda is just really niceandrew & linda is just really niceandrew & linda is just really niceandrew & linda is just really niceandrew & linda is just really nice

As has been mentioned, it's on Vision TV. However, we are a ways behind here - this week we saw Nick Cotton take some hostages in the cafe and Bradley got injured in the blast. That's how far behind we are LOL.
Old Oct 22nd 2011, 5:25 pm

Aviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond repute

Do you have eastenders in Canada?
Thankfully not any more
Old Oct 23rd 2011, 2:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

Monique_in_Canada is a splendid one to beholdMonique_in_Canada is a splendid one to beholdMonique_in_Canada is a splendid one to beholdMonique_in_Canada is a splendid one to beholdMonique_in_Canada is a splendid one to beholdMonique_in_Canada is a splendid one to beholdMonique_in_Canada is a splendid one to beholdMonique_in_Canada is a splendid one to beholdMonique_in_Canada is a splendid one to beholdMonique_in_Canada is a splendid one to beholdMonique_in_Canada is a splendid one to behold

you could just download it.....lots of people do!!!
Old Oct 27th 2011, 1:47 am
Forum Regular

Canadian_Fig is an unknown quantity at this point

You can access iplayer from anywhere in the world using the firefox browser.
There is an add-on for firefox that enables you to browse the interweb but it lets you pretend you are say....in the UK

The add-on is called Stealthy and works a treat
Old Nov 2nd 2011, 7:59 pm
Forum Regular

asiablue is an unknown quantity at this point

Go to u tube and type in Eastenders and the date you wish to watch it from its brilliant, I have caught up fully with eastenders try it!!!
Old Nov 4th 2011, 3:58 am
Forum Regular

shonaoconnor has a spectacular aura aboutshonaoconnor has a spectacular aura aboutshonaoconnor has a spectacular aura about

You can use software called Hide My Ass which masks your IP address and then you can download anything from the iplayer and also from EZTV such as the X Factor!!
Old Nov 4th 2011, 8:37 pm
Yorkshire meets Vegas

Pretty Flowers has a reputation beyond reputePretty Flowers has a reputation beyond reputePretty Flowers has a reputation beyond reputePretty Flowers has a reputation beyond reputePretty Flowers has a reputation beyond reputePretty Flowers has a reputation beyond reputePretty Flowers has a reputation beyond reputePretty Flowers has a reputation beyond reputePretty Flowers has a reputation beyond reputePretty Flowers has a reputation beyond reputePretty Flowers has a reputation beyond repute

I also use thebox and have five invites available if anyone wants one...
Old Nov 5th 2011, 4:47 am
BE Forum Addict

bandrui has a reputation beyond reputebandrui has a reputation beyond reputebandrui has a reputation beyond reputebandrui has a reputation beyond reputebandrui has a reputation beyond reputebandrui has a reputation beyond reputebandrui has a reputation beyond reputebandrui has a reputation beyond reputebandrui has a reputation beyond reputebandrui has a reputation beyond reputebandrui has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pretty Flowers
I also use thebox and have five invites available if anyone wants one...
Pick me!