Drunk reporting...

Old Jul 9th 2006, 4:51 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Drunk reporting...

Originally Posted by poolking
Sounds like you had a good time
I had a good nite.

Still would like to know why Balzac said THATS Butch!!!!!!????? when I arrived but hey I'll file it away with one of lifes great unanswered questions .

All the girls were babes I have to admit.

We did have some 'interesting' discussions (NO MARK not on those sorts of subjects )

I didnt actually notice HWP making an ass of herself, (I must have been 'discussing' with Balzac at that point).

But guys the hi-light of my night was stroking HWPs beaver in the middle of 10th Street.

Last edited by Butch Cassidy; Jul 9th 2006 at 6:28 pm.
Old Jul 9th 2006, 5:03 pm
Account Closed

yonk is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
I had a good nite.

Still would like to know Balzac said THATS Butch!!!!!!????? when I arrived but hey I'll file it away with one of lifes great unanswered questions .

All the girls were babes I have to admit.

We did have some 'interesting' discussions (NO MARK not on those sorts of subjects )

I didnt actually notice HWP making an ass of herself, (I must have been 'discussing' with Balzac at that point).

But guys the hi-light of my night was stroking HWPs beaver in the middle of 10th Street.
Was the beaver happy with being stroked in a public place?
Old Jul 9th 2006, 5:05 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by yonk
Was the beaver happy with being stroked in a public place?
It seemed quite comfortable with it yes.
Old Jul 9th 2006, 5:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

Calgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hot wasabi peas
my drunken notes - cowtown meetup.

Balzac - inquiring reporter, devil's advocate, task master... she had questions to ask! Agent provocateur!

Butch - very lucky man - totally hot wife who gazed at him in the most love struct 'oooh baby, I want you, do me now' way the entire night.. though he and I still managed to press our flesh against one another.

Steve and Tanya - beautiful couple, so alive with possibilities.

Scotty -- sha-wing! and such a sexy accent! Mrs Scotty was a total babe too and has the coolest job ever!

Me - drank too much and made an ass of meself.
So you did actually stay and eat at the Hut then? I did come (I was....errrr.......a little late), but I couldn't find you, and I was too shy (ok - terrified, I'm really quiet and shy in person) to ask around all the tables if they were the 'Brits'. I didn't hear any Brit accents, and everyone was so well behaved and quiet I thought there's no way this can be them (specially not Butch and Ro... and assumed that you'd decided to go elsewhere, or no-one had turned up.

Suppose I should have been displaying me toy beaver as a clue...lol. So, having fed the parking meter with a small fortune for ten minutes parking, I went home all deflated

But having read what you said about everyone else and feeling inadequate, take comfort in this; you would have been at least one up from me!

Glad you all had a good time anyway I had a bottle of Chardonnay and watched Little Britain instead.
Old Jul 9th 2006, 5:50 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Calgal
So you did actually stay and eat at the Hut then? I did come (I was....errrr.......a little late), but I couldn't find you, and I was too shy (ok - terrified, I'm really quiet and shy in person) to ask around all the tables if they were the 'Brits'. I didn't hear any Brit accents, and everyone was so well behaved and quiet I thought there's no way this can be them (specially not Butch and Ro... and assumed that you'd decided to go elsewhere, or no-one had turned up.

Suppose I should have been displaying me toy beaver as a clue...lol. So, having fed the parking meter with a small fortune for ten minutes parking, I went home all deflated

But having read what you said about everyone else and feeling inadequate, take comfort in this; you would have been at least one up from me!

Glad you all had a good time anyway I had a bottle of Chardonnay and watched Little Britain instead.
Silly girl we were just inside the door!!!!! Table of 8!!!!
Old Jul 9th 2006, 5:54 pm
Account Closed

yonk is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh sweetheart, sounds exactly what I would do!
Old Jul 9th 2006, 6:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

Calgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond repute

Silly girl!
Thanks

The guy on the end (isle) facing the window looked right at me...lol

Oh well, never mind, felt a right idiot at that point, and you'd already started eating anyway. That'll teach me not to be late.
Old Jul 9th 2006, 6:08 pm
GO FLAMES GO!!!!

Steve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to behold

Thanks

The guy on the end (isle) facing the window looked right at me...lol

Oh well, never mind, felt a right idiot at that point, and you'd already started eating anyway. That'll teach me not to be late.
That would've been Steve. We were trying to get your attention but you ran off!!!!!

Had a great time. HWP you did not make an ass of yourself and I was sober so I should know.

Great to finally meet Butch after our banter on here, his wife is great too.

Scotty and his other half were great. Not been here long, but living the dream. Best of luck to you guys fingers crossed you PR comes soon.

Balzac was something else, but could keep a conversation going for hours (with the help of Mr Cassidy!!!!!)

All in all a great time and hope we can do it again.
Old Jul 9th 2006, 6:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by yonk
Oh sweetheart, sounds exactly what I would do!
Thanks - nice to know I'm not the only one
Old Jul 9th 2006, 7:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Steve&Tanya
That would've been Steve. We were trying to get your attention but you ran off!!!!!
Ahem - I didn't "run off", I hung about outside for before and after going inside

Oh well, maybe next time! (I'll make sure I'm on time, and that HWMBI can come, too)
Old Jul 9th 2006, 7:55 pm

hot wasabi peas is an unknown quantity at this point

You could't keep our dirty little secret quiet, could you Butch?

Nice hands...
Old Jul 9th 2006, 7:58 pm

hot wasabi peas is an unknown quantity at this point

So you did actually stay and eat at the Hut then? I did come (I was....errrr.......a little late), but I couldn't find you
Awe, that's too bad Calgal, I was really looking forward to meeting you!
Old Jul 9th 2006, 9:36 pm
little snowy owl

Alberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond repute

Oh I just asked how things went on the "curry thread"!! Now I know

Oh Calgal what a shame! But I would have done that too ..... I hate going to strange places to meet strange people .... (few stranger than Butch eh?)
Old Jul 9th 2006, 9:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

Craftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond repute

Hmmmm, was it a meeting of the "Secret Beaver Butt Appreciation Society"? Lots of goings on appeared to be going on at the local curry house.

I'm just disappointed I couldn't make it I had cauliflower cheese instead
Old Jul 9th 2006, 10:36 pm
Made in the UK

poolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud of

I've never met Butch, or any of you, but I still figured that Butch is strange

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.