Donair Pizza

Old Jan 22nd 2010, 11:46 pm

AmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond repute
Default Donair Pizza

Eww. OH has just told me he had a Donair Pizza for lunch.

Is there a number I can call to have him removed from the house and shot at dawn.

He even uttered these words "I think it is my new favourite pizza topping".

I am so ashamed.
Old Jan 22nd 2010, 11:49 pm
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Donair Pizza

Originally Posted by AmyDavid

Is there a number I can call to have him removed from the house and shot at dawn.

I am so ashamed.
I would be too
Old Jan 22nd 2010, 11:53 pm
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute

I am so ashamed.
I'm very glad that you shared this. Take a moment for sober reflection and then PM me for a rather effective contract assassin of my acquaintance who happens to be local to you.
Old Jan 22nd 2010, 11:54 pm

AmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nikki dreaming
I would be too
Honestly - he said "What food would you need to eat to feel that once you ate it you became Canadian"...lol. Apparantly Donair Pizza is the thing. eww.
Old Jan 22nd 2010, 11:56 pm

Originally Posted by Novocastrian
I'm very glad that you shared this. Take a moment for sober reflection and then PM me for a rather effective contract assassin of my acquaintance who happens to be local to you.
I am having a glass of wine to calm my shattered and completely ashamed nerves - I will PM later for contact details.
Old Jan 22nd 2010, 11:59 pm

purple80 is an unknown quantity at this point

I am so ashamed.
I had no idea what this was until I googled it, now I am not surprised that you are ashamed of him, and think that you should seriously consider Novo's offer.

Good luck.

Old Jan 23rd 2010, 12:15 am
Account Closed

fledermaus is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by purple80
I had no idea what this was until I googled it, now I am not surprised that you are ashamed of him, and think that you should seriously consider Novo's offer.

Good luck.

I don't know what the components of this feast are either and now I am too scared to google.
Old Jan 23rd 2010, 12:31 am

Originally Posted by fledermaus
I don't know what the components of this feast are either and now I am too scared to google.
Don't do it. You will feel sick for a month.
Old Jan 23rd 2010, 12:51 am
Account Closed

jericho is an unknown quantity at this point

I dont know about the pizza topping, but whoever decided to start calling it "donair" instead of "donner", they need stringing up.
Old Jan 23rd 2010, 12:54 am
Account Closed

fledermaus is an unknown quantity at this point

I looked

That evaporated milk sauce sounds dangerously close to MIL's meatball sauce recipe. Flederman loves those meatballs.
Old Jan 23rd 2010, 12:57 am

Originally Posted by fledermaus
I looked

That evaporated milk sauce sounds dangerously close to MIL's meatball sauce recipe. Flederman loves those meatballs.
Oh. We can share the "shame hat". I will post it over to you tomorrow.
Old Jan 23rd 2010, 1:06 am
no I aint

Flogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond repute

Oh. We can share the "shame hat". I will post it over to you tomorrow.
Nikki is a fan of Timmies honey and mustard dressing. So would like to borrow hat when available
Old Jan 23rd 2010, 1:12 am

Originally Posted by Flogger
Nikki is a fan of Timmies honey and mustard dressing. So would like to borrow hat when available
lol You need to tread carefully. It's your Birthday VERY soon. Presents could be taken back tomorrow. Sunday could be a very, very boring and present free day..
Old Jan 23rd 2010, 1:15 am
G77
BE Forum Addict

G77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond repute

Donna Air Pizza? So that's where she went to.... Suppose it beats having to put up with her on TV.....
Old Jan 23rd 2010, 1:21 am

Originally Posted by G77
Donna Air Pizza? So that's where she went to.... Suppose it beats having to put up with her on TV.....
She was such a skinny bint there would never have been enough of her to cover half a pizza never mind millions.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.